Jackson and Hawkins are back! | The Boneyard

Jackson and Hawkins are back!

Reaction Score
Awesome news. Hopefully we get some clarity on if one or both are going to get some run tomorrow l. I assume Hawk has a better chance than Andre given the length of time Jax was out.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Great news.

Now, Mr. Hawkins please don't hit your head on the floor, or run into any walls or large people going forward.

The only downside is that tomorrows game is on FS2 again.

Reaction Score
Great news.

Now, Mr. Hawkins please don't hit your head on the floor, or run into any walls or large people going forward.

I know you're kind of joking but he really does need to adjust how he plays a bit. I want to chalk it up to just bad luck but he kind of plays like a fawn on ice skates sometimes.

Reaction Score
I know you're kind of joking but he really does need to adjust how he plays a bit. I want to chalk it up to just bad luck but he kind of plays like a fawn on ice skates sometimes.
He’s just got to stop putting himself in the air in compromising situations. Think he tries to do a bit too much sometimes to show Hurley his hustle.

Sometimes it actually is better to save your body for the next play if the play is too hard to make.

It could also really just be incredibly bad luck. We don’t know for sure.

Just want to see him out there

Reaction Score
So hopefully uneventful practice today for Jackson and he avoids any weird swelling or anything. Would be good for a couple tuneups with the full squad and I want him guarding Trazarian White.

Reaction Score
Lets hope injuries are in the rear view mirror for Hawk so he can have some fun and play with confidence. And for Andre-Be judicious with those thunder dunks.

Reaction Score
Great news.

If you have a way to stream the game the quality is 1000 times better.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
If you have a way to stream the game the quality is 1000 times better.
Will try streaming from fox app sports instead of FS2 .

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
None of those have looked any better to me unfortunately. I've tried a few options (Fubo, Fox App, DirectTV stream, YT.tv) and they all suck - it seems like some folks with Spectrum or Optimum have better feeds.

Reaction Score
Playing mind games with... checks notes... UNC Wilmington.

I guess you’re trying to be funny, but there’s no “mind game” here. Dre returned to live, no restriction practice for the first time today. He’ll be checked by the medical staff tomorrow to make sure there are no ill effects (swelling or soreness). If there aren‘t any, he’ll play.

I know it doesn’t fit the narrative some want to have, but this staff isn’t cagey about injuries like you play that they are. It was just the one situation, and I think we all know why that was by now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom