Jackie Stiles Taking Medical Leave | The Boneyard

Jackie Stiles Taking Medical Leave

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Now an assistant coach at Missouri State, she's fighting ocular melanoma, a rare melanoma that afflicts maybe 2500 people in the USA every year. The fair skinned/blue eyed are most susceptible. Great player and person. My good thoughts go out to her.

Jackie Stiles taking leave from Lady Bears for medical reasons

Hers is an incredible story worth knowing. For Geno, one that got away.

Searching for Stiles

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Now an assistant coach at Missouri State, she's fighting ocular melanoma, a rare melanoma that afflicts maybe 2500 people in the USA every year. The fair skinned/blue eyed are most susceptible. Great player and person. My good thoughts go out to her.

Jackie Stiles taking leave from Lady Bears for medical reasons

Hers is an incredible story worth knowing. For Geno, one that got away.

Searching for Stiles
I don’t think she got away, I don’t think she was a fit for UConn. Every good / great player does not belong at UConn. She was one of them. She belonged right where she decided to go to school. She was a great scorer.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I don’t think she got away, I don’t think she was a fit for UConn. Every good / great player does not belong at UConn. She was one of them. She belonged right where she decided to go to school. She was a great scorer.

She was down to 3 schools and UConn was one. I think you are right about her style of play, but you never know. According to Jackie it was a telephone pyschic who sorta picked her school for her!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom