Jabri Abdur-Rahim Decision Tomorrow | The Boneyard

Jabri Abdur-Rahim Decision Tomorrow

Reaction Score
Who is on his final list? Did he take an official visit? Sorry I cannot keep up...

Reaction Score
alright let's just sign jackson and lane and start working on 2021...if manuel can't come then add a big to the list.

Last edited:

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
151E5171-2560-4B0D-B410-62D66B4A0CE3.png

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Not sure if it's just me but the change to the NBE has revitalized my entire outlook on Uconn basketeball. I just think it is going to be such a better deal than what we got stuck with ala ESPN etc. I think it gives us a much better chance for Hurley to continue rebuilding and recruiting and get us restored back to a top flight program.
What happens after that is anyone's guess but I think it's the best outcome for the foreseeable future and looking forward to the match ups in the years to come.

Reaction Score
Not sure if it's just me but the change to the NBE has revitalized my entire outlook on Uconn basketeball. I just think it is going to be such a better deal than what we got stuck with ala ESPN etc. I think it gives us a much better chance for Hurley to continue rebuilding and recruiting and get us restored back to a top flight program.
What happens after that is anyone's guess but I think it's the best outcome for the foreseeable future and looking forward to the match ups in the years to come.

Definitely not just you

Reaction Score
Definitely not just you

*gestures wildly at entire forum*

Reaction Score
Do you guys think Bennett is a Virginia Lifer. I imagine him and Wright will be the top targets for Duke and UNC when the time comes.

Reaction Score
Do you guys think Bennett is a Virginia Lifer. I imagine him and Wright will be the top targets for Duke and UNC when the time comes.
I'm sure it's really hard to leave a school that you've won a national championship at. I could see Wright going to the NBA maybe, but I don't see either coaching at another college by choice.

Reaction Score
i really wanted UVA to lose in the finals so there was a chance Bennett took the UCLA job. get him away from the east coast where he steals jersey recruits from us!!!

Reaction Score
I'm sure it's really hard to leave a school that you've won a national championship at. I could see Wright going to the NBA maybe, but I don't see either coaching at another college by choice.
I imagine that once those blue blood jobs open up they aren't going to settle for anyone without a title. I could see the Texas Tech guy maybe getting a call as well if Bennett and Wright aren't interested.

Reaction Score

I always imagined Bobby Hurley would replace Coach K... maybe MJ will Coach UNC?

Reaction Score
I imagine that once those blue blood jobs open up they aren't going to settle for anyone without a title. I could see the Texas Tech guy maybe getting a call as well if Bennett and Wright aren't interested.
Beard, Mike White from Florida, Will Wade at LSU if he survives the FBI, Bobby Hurley for Duke are all good options without titles if they retired today. We'll see what the landscape is like in a couple/few years when they retire.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Especially a school that’s already in the best basketball conference. I doubt he leaves unless he wants to take a shot at the NBA.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom