j. parker top five...no uconn | The Boneyard

j. parker top five...no uconn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reggie Rankin @ReggieRankin Just spoke with ESPN 100 #1 player Jabari Parker. List cut to five. No order Stanford, BYU, Duke, Mich St, Florida

Reaction Score
Reggie Rankin @ReggieRankin Just spoke with ESPN 100 #1 player Jabari Parker. List cut to five. No order Stanford, BYU, Duke, Mich St, Florida

You're a little late '99.

However, I'm surprised Stanford made his final cut.

Reaction Score
Not sure why BYU is there. I hear he's a religious kid, but don't think he's a Mormon. Fish out of water there.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Not sure why BYU is there. I hear he's a religious kid, but don't think he's a Mormon. Fish out of water there.

I believe that he is, in fact, a Mormon and that is why BYU is on his list. I wonder if he will go on a mission prior to the NBA.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
"...oh and Jabari? No sex while enrolled. So, um, sign here?"

Reaction Score

Simply Googling him could have saved us all the time of reading your silly post and could have saved you from looking silly.

In the future don't be silly, use Google.

Reaction Score
Simply Googling him could have saved us all the time of reading your silly post and could have saved you from looking silly.

In the future don't be silly, use Google.
Sorry if reading three sentences was too much for you.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
You're a little late '99.

However, I'm surprised Stanford made his final cut.

Kid is very good student. Duke was first on the list for a reason. Why wouldn't Stanford be high on the list? Best school playing high D1 level sports, nice campus, good weather.

Reaction Score
Kid is very good student. Duke was first on the list for a reason. Why wouldn't Stanford be high on the list? Best school playing high D1 level sports, nice campus, good weather.

Because elite recruits don't go there?

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Because elite recruits don't go there?

Those Lopez twins weren't exactly low rated recruits. It's an excellent school. When the BY did they "where would you send your son if he was a five star" Stanford was near the top of the list.

Reaction Score
Those Lopez twins weren't exactly low rated recruits. It's an excellent school. When the BY did they "where would you send your son if he was a five star" Stanford was near the top of the list.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not questioning their academics. I'm questioning why a once-in-a-lifetime basketball recruit would choose The Cardinal. If it's academics, why not Harvard?

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Don't get me wrong. I'm not questioning their academics. I'm questioning why a once-in-a-lifetime basketball recruit would choose The Cardinal. If it's academics, why not Harvard?

No athletic scholarships and a much lower level of competition.

Reaction Score
No kidding he wasn't coming to Uconn! It saddens me as well as frustrates me that Uconn rarely gets these "Blue Chip" recruits. It seems like a Andre Drummond only comes once in awhile here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom