I've never been more ashamed. | The Boneyard

I've never been more ashamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Honestly. In the years I've been supporting UConn Football, I have never once been so frustrated and angry all at once. I've never seen a coach just completely give up on a team like that. Four passing attempts in over 3 and a half quarters of football?!?

And then, in a total farce, the team marches down the field and scores a TD. Too little, too late.

Even getting shellacked by Buffalo... I mean. At least it LOOKED like we were trying. Say what you want about Pasqualoni, but it at least looked like he was trying to win actual football games.

I just have no idea what to think anymore.

Reaction Score
I watched the first half in the Atlanta ai port, amoung ACC and SEC fans and it was pititful

I have no idea what has happened to UConn offensive football, but if CW takes one more snap we should secede , ala Scotlamd, and leave that smelly pile of dung to URI.

I do not blame the players, but Jesus coach give them a possible QB that might get the Win if we execute.

\The CW product is grade D.

I hate to say it but UConn football, right now, is as bad as RU football in its dgreggs. A terrible, but true, statement to make.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I spent 7 hours driving to and from a client today and completely forgot about the game.

...Are you saying I shouldn't watch the replay?

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
I watched the first half in the Atlanta ai port, amoung ACC and SEC fans and it was pititful

I have no idea what has happened to UConn offensive football, but if CW takes one more snap we should secede , ala Scotlamd, and leave that smelly pile of dung to URI.

I do not blame the players, but Jesus coach give them a possible QB that might get the Win if we execute.

I hate to say it but UConn football, right now, is as bad as RU football in its dgreggs. A terrible, but true, statement to make.

You're putting this on Whitmer? Seriously?

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Honestly. In the years I've been supporting UConn Football, I have never once been so frustrated and angry all at once. I've never seen a coach just completely give up on a team like that. Four passing attempts in over 3 and a half quarters of football?!?

And then, in a total farce, the team marches down the field and scores a TD. Too little, too late.

Even getting shellacked by Buffalo... I mean. At least it LOOKED like we were trying. Say what you want about Pasqualoni, but it at least looked like he was trying to win actual football games.

I think people have short term memory issues on here. The players last year did NOT look like they were trying in the Buffalo game last year. I remember picks being thrown and wide receivers not even caring to tackle the defender.

The team looked much more interested in playing last night than they did last year under PP. It's the gameplan that was awful last night. Not the effort.

Reaction Score
Offensive game plan was horrible and CW's fumble was costly. I was at the game and there wasn't much to cheer for.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score

You nailed it. We abandoned playing to win after the first series. Diaco played to survive and minimize risk of injury.

Reaction Score
I think people have short term memory issues on here. The players last year did NOT look like they were trying in the Buffalo game last year. I remember picks being thrown and wide receivers not even caring to tackle the defender.

The team looked much more interested in playing last night than they did last year under PP. It's the gameplan that was awful last night. Not the effort.
Bingo. There is no defending anything that happened in the P era. His first two teams were bowl worthy but for his awful coaching. We are here today in large part because he came to steal money by "coaching".

The gameplan was horseshit last night, but I refuse to give P credit for anything but his exiting press conference.

Reaction Score

The loss had nothing to do with whitmer. He was not given a chance to fail. In fact when given a chance at the end, he was successful.

Reaction Score
If we recover the onside kick and score on the last possession would it have changed anyone's mind?

Reaction Score

Way too much drama in this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger