I've Never Been a Bigger UCONN Fan... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I've Never Been a Bigger UCONN Fan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Surely you jest. No one who cares about wcbb would seriously suggest use of enforcers and we know that Heather is ill-suited for that role. In fact, none of her teammates are either, so the concept dies a-borning. Good.

Yes, Kib, I do jest! I would never want the Huskies to get down in the gutter like that and besides, Heather would never play that role in a million years.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I think too much is made of Louisville's style of play. It's extremely physical, but I do not consider it dirty.

If it was a men's game I would love the team's style. I feel like women get viewed differently in this context, being expected to be more fundamental skill oriented, with the physicality removed.

To me, Louiseville is BE basketball in a nutshell, the brand of basketball I admire and will miss. ACC basketball is all skill oriented, and probably a reason why UNC, MD, and Duke have not won many championships combined.

jmo

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Instead of starting a new thread, perhaps we can speculate here who the Refs might be. I would have guaranteed it would be Dee Kantner, but she worked the semi-final, as did Dennis Demayo, and Tina Napier. So who is left to Ref the final?

Bonita Spence?

(Serious responses only, please, we all know Sally Bell is retired.)

Bad mojo, bad....no Spence, PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc