I've calmed down... | The Boneyard

I've calmed down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23, ‘24
Reaction Score
I'm in the acceptance stage of grief for this season. It's clearly a lost one and I am just looking forward to the returning guy's development over the offseason and the transition into the Jalen Adams/Daniel Hamilton/Amida Brimah era. (Of course I'm still hoping for an AAC tourney miracle). But with Brimah not having surgery, a year under D-Ham's belt, etc. I think we will see a lot more development this offseason from last offseason. Coming off a championship and after following it with a losing season, we have seen a lot more development in our players in the past. Napier developed into a star after his sophomore season, Boat found his role as the #2 guy in his sophomore year, Daniels became a real player for us, so I am optimistic that our players will be better next year. With no championship hangover, I really hope they take advantage of the offseason and really work on their skills, not just lifting weights and getting stronger. Except for Brimah. I want him to get a lot stronger. And fine-tune his skills. I just want everyone to get better. I think it will happen.

Reaction Score
Sounds like you understand this year's product and have accepted it. Its not a bad place to be.

Reaction Score
I'm with you, the sky is falling posts are nonsense. Clearly this season is lost but if you know anything about Uconn basketball we never do will after a championship, this is nothing new.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
I try to keep in mind that we are very lucky to be UConn fans. We have won more national championships by far than any other team over the past 16 years. I still feel the thrill of last year's championship. It's great to be a UConn fan even if this year is a disappointment. I have learned to live with the reality that we are having a down season. The alternative is to go totally wacko nuts every time the team loses.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23, ‘24
Reaction Score
Looking forward to the absence of Yankees32123 spam
What spam? Are you referring to me criticizing Boat after the first half vs. Cincy? He deserved criticism after that first half performance. Definitely came to play in the second half, though. I don't post terribly often, but when I do I feel like I contribute pretty well to threads. Have you seen some of the nonsense that people post on here? I'm nowhere near that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom