IUP and Pace - Will These Exhibition Games Be Viewable? | The Boneyard

IUP and Pace - Will These Exhibition Games Be Viewable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
upload_2016-10-25_21-41-26.png

According to the UConn WBB schedule page (as of 10/25/2016) they're are no opportunities to watch. Anybody have more encouraging information on the matter? It's getting close to our social season here at the cave enclave. I need to make appropriate plans. :cool: :rolleyes:

PS. I notice that the IUP game is listed as available via radio on the UConn/IMG network. I listen to that on the "TuneIn" app on android ...and it works VERY well. I mention this in case some are unaware of this option to listen if there is no video broadcast. I believe the "TuneIn" app is available on many platforms. I have been using TuneIn for years. It's a super radio app. I even purchased the Pro version, (which means it must be pretty cheap) but the free version is just fine.

But I'd rather WATCH!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

According to the UConn WBB schedule page (as of 10/25/2016) they're are no opportunities to watch. Anybody have more encouraging information on the matter? It's getting close to our social season here at the cave enclave. I need to make appropriate plans. :cool: :rolleyes:

PS. I notice that the IUP game is listed as available via radio on the UConn/IMG network. I listen to that on the "TuneIn" app on android ...and it works VERY well. I mention this in case some are unaware of this option to listen if there is no video broadcast. I believe the "TuneIn" app is available on many platforms. I have been using TuneIn for years. It's a super radio app. I even purchased the Pro version, (which means it must be pretty cheap) but the free version is just fine.

But I'd rather WATCH!
College Sports Live. $9.99 for one month, cancel anytime. Unfortunately I only see IUP not Pace as "watch".

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score

But I'd rather WATCH!
click-on-tunein-radio-app.jpg

Reaction Score

But I'd rather WATCH!

This just an OPINION and not fact---but I would think---if you went to the games---THEY'd let you watch... just an opinion.
However I thought there was an icon at the schedule site that indicated UConn Husky Tv would be showing it---but these old eyes don't always see what they see..

Reaction Score
I was thinking of going to see it. Found that there is a $10 order fee for a $10 ticket! So by the time I buy my one ticket, I would pay $22. Not sure if I will do that for an exhibition game.

Reaction Score
I was thinking of going to see it. Found that there is a $10 order fee for a $10 ticket! So by the time I buy my one ticket, I would pay $22. Not sure if I will do that for an exhibition game.

As the man said----IT'S ONLY MONEY!! ----If you can say that --you don't need it.

Reaction Score

But I'd rather WATCH!

JAVAMAN---YOU ARE JUST TOOOO NICE. TO PUT A LIKE ON MY LAST COMMENT TO YOU. THANK YOU--

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
IUP seems like a reasonable program; I just purchased tix
10 bucks in the nosebleed section.
Really interested in seeing this version of the team.

Reaction Score
JAVAMAN---YOU ARE JUST TOOOO NICE. TO PUT A LIKE ON MY LAST COMMENT TO YOU. THANK YOU--
Oh, I thought you knew that there are no cave enclaves within driving distance of Storrs. You mean you were trying to shame me? :eek::(:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Oh, I thought you knew that there are no cave enclaves within driving distance of Storrs. You mean you were trying to shame me? :eek::(:rolleyes:
Certainly NOT. I write a lot of nonsense and hope it's funny---and thankfully you always respond with humor---thank you.. If I ever shamed you --it would me who requires a cave--with a padded door..

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
IUP seems like a reasonable program; I just purchased tix
10 bucks in the nosebleed section.
Really interested in seeing this version of the team.

Report back. Hear me? Acknowledge?!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
This just an OPINION and not fact---but I would think---if you went to the games---THEY'd let you watch... just an opinion.
However I thought there was an icon at the schedule site that indicated UConn Husky Tv would be showing it---but these old eyes don't always see what they see..

LMOAO ... just booked the flight, the hotel, the chauffeur .... cereally though, last year both exhibition games were streamed. Is this a sign of the apocalypse for UConn basketball? :eek: Is this the end times!!! :rolleyes: Is nothing sacred!!!! ;)

Reaction Score
LMOAO ... just booked the flight, the hotel, the chauffeur .... cereally though, last year both exhibition games were streamed. Is this a sign of the apocalypse for UConn basketball? :eek: Is this the end times!!! :rolleyes: Is nothing sacred!!!! ;)
No this isn't the END---and it isn't even the beginning or the beginning of the end---it is money making time---or am I streaming??
It is nice to see this team as they gel or put forth some effort while destroying division 2 teams--the saving grace for me is --these teams get paid well for being destroyed --and they get to watch a Geno practice--the USF game will tell us a lot more than we can learn from these games --but like you I am panting a bit waiting to see them in action.

JordyG

Reaction Score
No this isn't the END---and it isn't even the beginning or the beginning of the end---it is money making time---or am I streaming??
It is nice to see this team as they gel or put forth some effort while destroying division 2 teams--the saving grace for me is --these teams get paid well for being destroyed --and they get to watch a Geno practice--the USF game will tell us a lot more than we can learn from these games --but like you I am panting a bit waiting to see them in action.
I'm panting so hard I hyperventilated. I'm recording the stream.

Reaction Score
That was weird...
Yesterday on the website and the person I spoke to in the Box Office both said there was a $10 order charge and no way around it. Today, I decided to go ahead and get a ticket and now the order charge is $3. ! Looking forward to seeing the team in less than a week!

Reaction Score
College Sports Live. $9.99 for one month, cancel anytime. Unfortunately I only see IUP not Pace as "watch".
I just found out that College Sports Live is also available for FREE on Roku. I already have the game qued up. Also, they have some of UConn's post pressers listed on their schedule into the season, even though they can't broadcast those games.

Further, there are quite a few other good team's games listed to be broadcast.

I don't know if it is free on other streaming platforms (apple tv, crome stick, etc.) or not, but if any of you have one of those platforms you might want to look in to it.

I didn't know about College Sports Live until Jordy mentioned it. I'm delighted. So, I'll be watching the IUP game on the big screen with surround sound. (hopefully).

Hopefully some of you will also
. ☺️

Last edited:

JordyG

Reaction Score
I just found out that College Sports Live is also available for FREE on Roku. I already have the game qued up. Also, they have some of UConn's post presser listed on thei schedule into the season, even though they can't broadcast those games.

I don't know if it is free on other streaming platforms (apple tv, crome stick, etc.) or not, but if any of you have one of those platforms you might want to look onto it.

I didn't know about College Sports Live until Jordy mentioned it. I'm delighted. So, I'll be watching the IUP game on the big screen with surround sound. (hopefully).

. ☺️

Javaman still the man. Thanks. Is the Pace game also available? Because College Sports Live isn't broadcasting the video feed. Only the audio.

Reaction Score
Javaman still the man. Thanks. Is the Pace game also available? Because College Sports Live isn't broadcasting the video feed. Only the audio.
I did not see the Pace game video listed (bummer). But as the old saying goes, "50% of something is better than 100% of nothing." :D

JordyG

Reaction Score
I did not see the Pace game video listed (bummer). But as the old saying goes, "50% of something is better than 100% of nothing." :D
Hell to the yes. If anyone out their can get the Pace game please record and post. thank you.

Reaction Score
I just found out that College Sports Live is also available for FREE on Roku. I already have the game qued up. Also, they have some of UConn's post pressers listed on their schedule into the season, even though they can't broadcast those games.

I don't know if it is free on other streaming platforms (apple tv, crome stick, etc.) or not, but if any of you have one of those platforms you might want to look in to it.

. ☺️

Thanks JavaMan I an all queued up too, with 5.1 stereo, the only way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom