It's Your Move ESPN | The Boneyard

It's Your Move ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCPusky

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber
Reaction Score
I had the opportunity to tour the ESPN campus in Bristol today. Very casual and open atmosphere, except for the one door that had an armed guard standing out front. When we passed the door I saw a sign that read Realignment Puppet Master. I thought to myself that it couldn't be, but after we passed the door I looked back and saw a visibly shaken John Swofford exit the room.

Seriously, it's quite an impressive operation and complex. Don't hesitate to take a tour if you're ever presented with the opportunity.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I had the opportunity to tour the ESPN campus in Bristol today. Very casual and open atmosphere, except for the one door that had an armed guard standing out front. When we passed the door I saw a sign that read Realignment Puppet Master. I thought to myself that it couldn't be, but after we passed the door I looked back and saw a visibly shaken John Swofford exit the room.

Seriously, it's quite an impressive operation and complex. Don't hesitate to take a tour if you're ever presented with the opportunity.

Great, now I need to double the guard to my office. Had to yell at John a bit, but his Brut aftershave was giving me a headache. Almost as annoying as the garlic reek from Marinatto.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score

Agreed... heaven for a sport's junkie. My boys could have spent the day!

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
Those bushes to the left? Yeah, the ones that are brown? They're that way because I drive up there every night and pee on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom