It's tournament time | The Boneyard

It's tournament time

Reaction Score
I have read through some threads about the UCF game. Can't say I really am too worked up one way or another. When I was watching the game I was a little surprised that Geno reacted so strongly. He certainly wants his team to play to the end. (And I do think his reaction may have had a lot to do with earlier segments of the game.) But thinking about it, it occurred to me. It's tournament time. Every year it seems that Geno finds some way to take the pressure off his players by making things about him and not about his team at this time of the year. Maybe that was his purpose. Maybe not. Geno is generally far ahead of everybody in how he is approaching his team and the season. But in the next 10 days every aspect of UConn's game is going to be analyzed and examined and a little diversion seems to be often in his playbook. It's UConn time!

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
But in the next 10 days every aspect of UConn's game is going to be analyzed and examined and a little diversion seems to be often in his playbook. It's UConn time!
Especially by the 10,000+ threads on Geno, Lou, the bench, the brackets (both before and after the selection show), etc. that are going to be posted here on the BY.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom