It's Over | The Boneyard

It's Over

Amashutcha

Basketball enjoyer
Reaction Score
For the opposing team when UConn plays well and even more so when everyone's back healthy. Big s/o to Paige for the 'gif-able' bench moments. I wish there was a close-up when she hushed the Marquette crowd. The goggles with Amari was also a good one! What other moments this season would make a good gif?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
So many recent sideline celebrations. Just a few

1) the expressions Paige gave after Caroline's game winner against Depaul (and also her 3pt jump shot to take the lead). The look can best be described as deep respect and a bit of awe

2) Paige's "Why would you leave her (Azzi) open bemusement" on some of her later 3pt makes

3) Paige's muscle "swell" look after Azzi's bumps through Horston with Caroline providing backup

4) Deberry's primal scream

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Nobody really likes sitting on the bench. But like everywhere else she hangs out, Paige has transformed UConn’s bench into a highly energized group of individuals who’s joy in expressing themselves is contagious.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Nobody really likes sitting on the bench. But like everywhere else she hangs out, Paige has transformed UConn’s bench into a highly energized group of individuals who’s joy in expressing themselves is contagious.
Geno made the same comments at his post game presser about the vitality coming from the bench. I think Nika lights a fire, and Paige fans those flames, It is heartening to see it unfold,

Reaction Score
It is crazy how that bench energy has transformed over the season. First few games of the season, that bench energy was sad. Slowly the bench has come alive. That is the mark of an excellent team culture when the bench players are super excited for their teammates. Doesn't matter if you are getting 2 seconds, 2 minutes or 20 minutes, you are excited for your teammate's success on or off the court. Strong Culture.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
This might make a nice GIF: After a basket, I think by E, which included a plus one, when the team does their little huddle, I was amused to see Dorka's arms surround not just the two guys next to her, BUT ALL FOUR.
1644853578677.png

Reaction Score
For the opposing team when UConn plays well and even more so when everyone's back healthy. Big s/o to Paige for the 'gif-able' bench moments. I wish there was a close-up when she hushed the Marquette crowd. The goggles with Amari was also a good one! What other moments this season would make a good gif?

How does one make this into a GIF?

Reaction Score

OMG I love this. Lol!

Reaction Score
Love the hug from Geno...
The best part of that play was -- she must have thought there was a timeout, because she ran over to the bench and hugged a beaming Geno, but then he had to push her back out onto the court because the clock was still running.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom