It's not the refs | The Boneyard

It's not the refs

Reaction Score
But one of these guys is just god awful. It must be his first game at the college level.

Tough game to watch live since I didn't drive so can't leave...

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
true, the bald African American was as bad as it gets

don't think I've seen him before, don't know his name

Reaction Score
The foul he called on us when the Houston guy bricked that dunk was turrible. JC probably would have stuck his foot up that guys arse.

Reaction Score
I assume we are talking about Olandis Poole with the late whistles.. per a google search, looks like he is a ref from the NBA.

Reaction Score
Facey got called for a travel that was complete BS. I rewound my TV 3 times and he kept his pivot foot planted. It's more than just a turnover when it happens to a guy like Facey, who struggles with confidence, having his attempt at a strong post move stopped before it can even get started.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I assume we are talking about Olandis Poole with the late whistles.. per a google search, looks like he is a ref from the NBA.
Interesting. He didn't necessarily make badddd calls (well the play where Enoch put a finger on a guy who had already missed a wide open dunk was awful) but did have a late whistle like you see in the NBA where the ref will wait to see how a play resolves itself before making a call.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom