It's Middle June | The Boneyard

It's Middle June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And I'm guessing that our roster is basically set for this coming season. Is it likely that anyone significant will be added and if the roster is near completion where do we realistically stand? The Diallo kid would be for 17-18, or if he is for this year isn't it very late already?

Reaction Score
It looks like we are done to me unless a grad transfer or somebody drops in our laps or a late reclassify. Which means we will have a young bench and be an interesting team. The younger players should get a fair amount of minutes this year comparatively so that would be good.

Reaction Score
Diallo is 90% on 247 for UK. I doubt we'd be offering Beatty if we had a high degree of confidence we were going to land Diallo unless the plan is 100% to play Jackson @ the 3

And I'm guessing that our roster is basically set for this coming season. Is it likely that anyone significant will be added and if the roster is near completion where do we realistically stand? The Diallo kid would be for 17-18, or if he is for this year isn't it very late already?

Reaction Score
Diallo is 90% on 247 for UK. I doubt we'd be offering Beatty if we had a high degree of confidence we were going to land Diallo unless the plan is 100% to play Jackson @ the 3
It's been mentioned on here many times, but I wouldn't put much stock in the 247 crystal ball. Especially this early. Even the week before Christian Vitale committed didn't 247 have all the predictions for Louisville?

Reaction Score

Kentucky is going to be the favorite for the bulk of the guys their on. Let's not lose hope yet.

C

Chief00

I have taken a lot of incoming fire from the kids regarding when I gave Glen Miller props for his dancing ability - guess I need to reassess that ? - quite frankly it's not my expertise - LOL

Reaction Score
I have taken a lot of incoming fire from the kids regarding when I gave Glen Miller props for his dancing ability - guess I need to reassess that ? - quite frankly it's not my expertise - LOL
HUH? Am I missing something or are you in the wrong thread.

Reaction Score
HUH? Am I missing something or are you in the wrong thread.
What do mean? It's clear as day. Chief is a huge fan of "Dancing with the Coaches".

These last two posts f*ng prove my point. I swear, and you can check the time stamps, that I didn't read this till after I posted my bitch slapping posts I added the past hour. This thread took all but 5 posts before it ran completely off the rails having nothing to do with Diallo and the initial topic.

I wondered what this topic might be about and had hopes it would stay on topic. Yeah, like that will ever happen here. Not likely. Not any more. It's just not your father's boneyard any more.

Hey, I have an idea. This Sunday is Father's day. We should declair it don't duck with the post Father's day. If the post is about A, don't make it B or C. Keep it on topic or don't post. No way that happens. People here just can't help themselves. Prove me wrong!!!! Please!!!!!

Reaction Score
Agree Dog, now back to this, a kid like Diallo is very talented to be sure but on a Kentucky, Duke or Kansas could very well spend a lot of time on the bench. Most young players are super confident that they are better than their peers And believe the hogwash recruiting coaches feed them. He gets the PT with us but our prime time tv and conference schedule weighs us down, and I know everyone will say that all of our games are nationally televised but there is a difference between where we show up and they do believe me. A big shot in the arm if we get this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom