It's Getting Surreal: Paige As Clicks | The Boneyard

It's Getting Surreal: Paige As Clicks

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
When she was in high school Paige had a gaudy amount of internet attention from basketball related sites and the private individual basketball wannabes. I thought that would tail off in college. Nope. Couldn't be farther from the truth of what's going on now. The established basketball sites are falling all over themselves in who can get their Paige highlights out the quickest after a game. Generally 5 a game. The wannabes are at it too.

Now, I opened YouTube 10 minutes ago and Swish is out with an "Early Season Highlights Montage"! It is an unheard of phenomenon. What's next.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
I'll not be following the click-bate hype sites. My observation over the years has been, they hype someone up to the stars then the next thing on their agenda will be to rip her apart. Personally not interested in watching that.

As long as she's at UConn, I'll be celebrating her achievements regardless whether she has multiple AA seasons or none.

When she leaves. I'll be. . . Next! What ya got? Where ya goin? Get it on! WooHoo!
:);)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Just keep them coming.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Many Paige highlight vids on YouTube. All well and good, but I'd like to see one of Liv, especially the game (Creighton?) where she sank all those long-range shots. Talk about a high release!

Reaction Score
Paige is a cross over player, she will attract attention from people who don't normally follow women's basketball. As a UConn women's basketball fan, I love watching the team play/win, but when you get a once in a generation player like Paige, there is even more enjoyment just watching her do her thing.

Reaction Score
Referencing a Geno quote, I just hope that by the time she leaves the program she is famous for a lot more than just being famous! Ha!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom