It's getting closer to that time.... | The Boneyard

It's getting closer to that time....

Reaction Score
I'm sure many (if not most) of you have had this feeling. It's getting closer to the time when, after a long, long time, we will get to see the UConn women's basketball team live and in person. In years past, we usually got to see them one or two times a year -- not nearly enough, but it was the best we could do, given that we live here in south Florida. I think the last time we saw them was the last regular season game they played at USF, a couple of years ago. So when we saw Georgia Tech on the schedule, we grabbed at it.

Gotta tell ya, we're counting the days.

Reaction Score
Good for you, Tomcat. I hope you see a great game by the Huskies!

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Tomcat just moved out of Atlanta on Turkey Day, had we stayed I was planning on going. I gave my tickets away to a neighbor. I will be there in spirit, and hope to be able to watch the game. We will be putting down roots in N.E. Tn. until our house is ready, we are in what I call a halfway house, which has zero amenities. Well, it does have a roof and running water and electricity there is little else. We are in the Knoxville area which leads to nasty looks and a few comments when I wear my UCONN gear. Enjoy the game, hope I'll be watching.

Reaction Score
I’m in Houston, so I miss the days of the AAC purely because I could go to seen them play at UH without making it a full day thing. I’m hoping they make some trips back down around here soon

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I’m in Houston, so I miss the days of the AAC purely because I could go to seen them play at UH without making it a full day thing. I’m hoping they make some trips back down around here soon
so...in other words..."Houston, we have a problem"...
Wake Up Smile GIF by STORKS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom