Its Called Stubhub, Ticketmaster, Craigslist, the Athletic Department. | The Boneyard

Its Called Stubhub, Ticketmaster, Craigslist, the Athletic Department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm not trying to be a complainer but come on guys...do we really have to fill this board with"Selling tickets" or "Need tickets" Do you guys know you can still by single game tickets at face value from...get this... the box office!!WOWOW. If you don't like paying face value and want to pay even more got to Stubhub, Craigslist, Ive even bought tickets off of facebook. So may options. I think that there should be one thread for tickets so we don't have to litter the forum with this nonsense.

Reaction Score
One Thread vs 6 ive already seen this year...and the season hasn't even begun!!

CL82

Unfinished Business
Reaction Score
I'm not trying to be a complainer but come on guys...do we really have to fill this board with"Selling tickets" or "Need tickets" Do you guys know you can still by single game tickets at face value from...get this... the box office!!WOWOW. If you don't like paying face value and want to pay even more got to Stubhub, Craigslist, Ive even bought tickets off of facebook. So may options. I think that there should be one thread for tickets so we don't have to litter the forum with this nonsense.

May I suggest that you post a request for a separate "Tickets" board using this LINK?
I think that you will find the moderators and Admins are working hard to make this board a great experience for all.

May I also suggest that you ratchet back a bit on the caffeine?

Reaction Score
It's the best site I go to and check it more than hourly, I understand how much work it is was just voicing my opinion like everyone else does. I'll will make a recommendation on the link you gave thanks as I thInk it's a valid point.

Caffeine is not my problem my friend, it's the wait till AIC and getting the season under way that's getting me all crazy.

Reaction Score
Which I agree. I have season tickets and would like them to go in the hands of real fans rather than having more of the other guys. That being said, having it contained would make it easier.

Reaction Score
If the threads bother u don't read them. Anyway do u have any tickets to sell?

Reaction Score
I don't read them. I have no reason to, I have tickets. It's just a waist of space if people are going to be looking for tickets each game. Once again just an opinion.

Reaction Score
Hey still looking for two lower level ND tixs...please pm me

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
id rather have it here bc i wouldn't check it somewhere else, just like i don't check the other board about realignment

Reaction Score
I said this in another thread...but the uconn tickets on stub hub are extremely overpriced. Im sorry but over $200 for lower level corner vs Coppin St or Holy Cross is out of control. I know thats what comes with the territory of secondary markets but thats just rediculous

Reaction Score
Maybe there's the idea that certain Boneyarders want their tickets to end up in other Boneyarders hands! Golly gee!

This. If I was selling tickets (which I wouldn't unless something dramatic happened) I would want to place them in the hands of a similarly crazy fan, one that is going to make a ton of noice.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Can one of the moderators make a ticket page? That'd solve the issue.
This. A separate board for ticket exchange would probably make everyone happy. Not sure how much work it is to start another forum though.

Reaction Score
id rather have it here bc i wouldn't check it somewhere else, just like i don't check the other board about realignment

This. I'd rather have it all here, including realignment. I don't want to navigate to other forums to find info by category - it's not like there are hundreds of new threads every day. Are we going to have a "zone defense" forum too??

Reaction Score
Lighten up lamb, board is used for all Uconn aspects of sports. What is the big deal? I've got tickets here on the board before. You don't like it don't read it. Board is not ,I repeat not littered with nonsense as you seem to imply. It's not a big deal man.

Reaction Score

Totally agree. Always amazed by how many people are baffled about where to get tickets from, and the threads just clutter up the board. Also agree with others that a single Ticket Forum for all sports would solve the issue.

Reaction Score
While we're complaining about crap, I love the sig pic, Lamb Shake, but I don't so much love having to scroll a full page post every one of your posts. Should be at least half as big maybe?

Reaction Score
While we're complaining about crap, I love the sig pic, Lamb Shake, but I don't so much love having to scroll a full page post every one of your posts. Should be at least half as big maybe?
Agree and didn't realize how big it was. Will resize.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
sweet, new board! i said it a while ago and its finally here. cool beans! i think this board is a great idea for all husky tix...

fleudslipcon

We are UConn!! 4>>>1
Reaction Score
This thread has the be the epitome of either efficiency, pettiness or laziness.

I guess I'm the only one who finds it amusing to watch an argument over a process that will appeal to one of two sides and the benefit can't be more than saving 2 seconds at a pop.

Click to another page - 2 seconds.

Glance and chose to ignore a thread - 2 seconds.

The argument over which is the better protocol or preferable protocol - minutes?, hours?, days?, months?

We definitely live in a society with not enough time on our hands.

"Now hold on slip, this argument is about too much time isn't it?"

"Hold on yourself Fleud. The argument is about saving time which implies there isn't enough time."

"Well slip if there wasn't enough time, then how did these people find the time to argue amongst themselves."

"Fleud, there was a warp in time."

"No there wasn't slip. The only warp is the minds of people and you sir are the most warped of all."

"Well that makes two of us Fleud, cause you and me are the same person, and we're having an argument with ourselves."

"That would be stupid if I was a loser like you slip, but I'm a winner and know I'm right. There is just too little time to be wasted on petty arguments."

Pettiness, slip? Who is arguing pettiness. I'm arguing efficiency.

No you weren't Fleud. You were arguing pettiness. I distinctly heard you arguing about pettiness. Just ask con.

Con? Who is con, slip?

Con is the third member of us fleud.

No thanks slip. You know the expression, two's company and three's a crowd. Let's keep this just amongst the two of us.

Typical Fleud. Just when you know a third party will prove you're wrong you opt out of arbitration.

I do not. I just think con is redundant. We should be able to work this out by ourselves. Why don't we just compromise both positions slip.

How do you propose that Fleud?

Why don't we agree, slip, that it is efficient to determine if something is petty or not by arguing about it? And that you can't spend too much time arguing about there not being enough time.

How about this, Fleud? Why don't we agree that it is petty to argue about efficiency if we spend too much time doing it when we don't have enough time?

I'm ending this argument between you guys once and for all. You're driving me nuts.

Whose that slip?

It's con, fleud.

What's your position con?

Your both wrong. There is just enough time for anything and everything which is why I prefer to be lazy!! So STF up so I can get some sleep.

Boy con is touchy, eh slip.

He sure is Fleud. Bet he never can agree on things like the two of us.

I agree with you slip. He ain't compromising like the two of us.

Isn't.

Isn't what?

It's not ain't, its isn't.

Man you always got to complain about something.

I'm not complaining I'm correcting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adamathegia