It's amazing how many vultures we have on this board | The Boneyard

It's amazing how many vultures we have on this board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Isn't it funny that for the past few days as we watched and waited there was a group of people who were excited and hopeful?

If you think about it, it was probably wishful thinking that we would get Narduzzi. Stranger things have happened and we had a shot, but probably not a real one. It wasn't the money, so forget that.

Then it happens. People who we haven't seen for days and barely seen over the exciting 3 game win streak, pop up and start trying to rip meat from the carcass.

How sad a life you must live. You can't wait to tear Warde or Susan down. You think you have a clue how college football works at the highest level.

You bring nothing to the table here. You are a waste of space. You know who you are. You don't have an opinion. You have hatred and disdain for anything that has to do with UConn athletics.

Why are you even here?

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
Isn't it funny that for the past few days as we watched and waited there was a group of people who were excited and hopeful?

If you think about it, it was probably wishful thinking that we would get Narduzzi. Stranger things have happened and we had a shot, but probably not a real one. It wasn't the money, so forget that.

Then it happens. People who we haven't seen for days and barely seen over the exciting 3 game win streak, pop up and start trying to rip meat from the carcass.

How sad a life you must live. You can't wait to tear Warde or Susan down. You think you have a clue how college football works at the highest level.

You bring nothing to the table here. You are a waste of space. You know who you are. You don't have an opinion. You have hatred and disdain for anything that has to do with UConn athletics.

Why are you even here?

Serious question: are you suggesting that criticzm of Warde for today's news if accurately reported constitutes hatred and disdain for anything that has to do with UConn athletics?

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Art, you confuse people being critical with people blatantly hating just to hate far too often.

We all want the best for UConn, however on a message board there is bound to be dissenting opinions. Sure, some people are really out there but on a whole I think you should be not as sensitive to it.

Reaction Score
I am not criticizing WM one bit. I think he has done a good job at UCONN since he came here. He went after the hottest assistant coach in the country. Did UCONN have a chance at landing him? I guess not. But he was in the mix and I understand why Narduzzi declined. He can land something better. I strongly believe that the AAC conference is playing a role in this.

I think that WM needs to act fast before the domino effect when the Texas job opens up. I'd love to see TJW land the job, but this is not the time for him. UCONN needs to land the big name for CR. Who...who will be willing...I have no clue and that's WM's job and I'm glad I'm not in his shoes.

Reaction Score
Art, you confuse people being critical with people blatantly hating just to hate far too often.

We all want the best for UConn, however on a message board there is bound to be dissenting opinions. Sure, some people are really out there but on a whole I think you should be not as sensitive to it.

Let me be clear. There are posters on here that ONLY come here when something isn't going well. They bring up CR and blame Warde,they call the coaching hire process a fail (not even over). Anything and everything is fail, fail, fail.

Then when things are better around here...poof, they're gone.

It's not about dissenting opinions. Maybe you're not around enough to see it.

Reaction Score
Let me be clear. There are posters on here that ONLY come here when something isn't going well. They bring up CR and blame Warde,they call the coaching hire process a fail (not even over). Anything and everything is fail, fail, fail.

Well, are you going to name some names and cite some examples or just continue to crusade against bogeymen?

RMoore1999

Reaction Score

I love your passion for UConn athletics...i wish we had a larger fanbase that shared that passion...

Reaction Score
I love your passion for UConn athletics...i wish we had a larger fanbase that shared that passion...

As an FYI you were never on my mind when I wrote this. I just tired of every thread being p.i.ssed on by the fly by boys.

Reaction Score

Why are you even here?[/quote

SportsArt I can tell you have a lot of anger...Here watch this video, guarantee to make you smile.

RMoore1999

Reaction Score
As an FYI you were never on my mind when I wrote this. I just tired of every thread being p.i.ssed on by the fly by boys.

Even had I been, no worries. Though I've been consistently critical of Warde for a number of reasons, if UConn had more true fans like you (and me) and the majority of others who post on the BY, UConn Athletics would be much better off

I hope very much that Warde proves my skepticism unfounded and contributes to make the right hire, whether in fact that's Lembo or anyone else...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom