its all gravy...Win or Lose | The Boneyard

its all gravy...Win or Lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
UConn has reached my "pre-season predictions"..... just dont loes to Notre Dame, anyone but the Irish!

kick tail tonight...payback from last sseason's F4.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I agree, DC - obviously I want the W badly, but I'm not feeling the same sort of angst and pressure that I felt in the 2010 NC, or even in last year's FF.

This team showed me something in the BE tournament, so all I hope to see is that they can maintain that newfound state of mental toughness. Then we will just let the chips fall where they may this weekend. In a few hours we'll know which is greater: the revenge factor we feel from losing to ND last year and our desire to keep Tiffany playing, or ND's desire to send their own seniors out on top and redeem their loss in last year's NC.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I agree... losing to Baylor or Stanford wouldnt sting as bad, but Notre Dame (that would be 3 L's in a season, banging head)

BTW I would do a "score prediction" thread but I see we have a few "prediction" threads going on, hopefully I dont mess up the mojo! :(

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I am very proud of this team. Win or lose, they are my team. Give it your all, Huskys, I am cheering you all the way!!

Reaction Score
I agree, DC. I honestly wasn't sure after the St. Johns loss if they would make it to the FF. So I am delighted they are here. Now that they are, I would love, love, LOVE to see them kick ND's fannies and move on to the championship game.

But a few things I do know, win or lose: I am so proud of our Huskies; the sun WILL come up tomorrow, I WILL have to go to work tomorrow, and we WILL have three amazing freshmen coming in next year.

(I am very nervous about this game! I have work I need to do, but just cannot settle down to do it!!!)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
(whispering) Im gonna sleep thru it

Reaction Score
UConn has reached my "pre-season predictions"..... just dont loes to Notre Dame, anyone but the Irish!

kick tail tonight...payback from last sseason's F4.

Remember the last time we were beaten in the Final Four.... it was to Stanford. What happened after that? We made Stanford our ***__. Lets see if history continues.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Officials for the game are Scotty MacGregor, Jonathan MacLeod, and Catherine Stewart Knox. All good Scottish Calvinists and strict adherents of the law.

RoyDodger

Retired in the Southwest
Reaction Score
Eh- I mean, as long they're here, might as well win a couple of games.

Love it. That's all it takes. The Huskies won 90 in a row not long ago, why not two more!!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I am very proud of this team. Win or lose, they are my team. Give it your all, Huskys, I am cheering you all the way!!

UR Message Squared for me. They have defined themselves since February 27 and written themselves into the UC history in a special way.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Officials for the game are Scotty MacGregor, Jonathan MacLeod, and Catherine Stewart Knox. All good Scottish Calvinists and strict adherents of the law.

Does this mean they're actually going to call people for carrying/palming...?!?!?

:p

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Does this mean they're actually going to call people for carrying/palming...?!?!?

:p
It means that those who do will be forced to wear a "scarlet C" on their uniform.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Ah, like Jason Varitek: I understand!
You mean you didn't realize that is why he wore that C. I thought everyone knew. Lot's of guys in the NHL used to be suspect ball handlers, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom