it's all about the D | The Boneyard

it's all about the D

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
scoring 70 was nice, but that's not how we're going to win

our successful depends on the lock down defense, holding Tulsa to 45 is the most important stat to me

we seemed to have found it when we beat both Florida and Cinci, then lost that edge we had. I'm hoping they realize this is what they need to do, play D first, impose their will with D, give an all out effort on D every possession of every game, take their opponent out of their game and out of their comfort zone

win ugly and be proud of it, embrace blue collar, fight fight fight

if they do, we're winning out and we're into the dance

and if they don't, we'll all be disappointed they didn't

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Agreed.

And speaking of defense it was nice to see KO change it up and have the smaller lineup starting the game apply the press. It really had an effect on Tulsa 's offense to begin the game. Great decision by KO.

Reaction Score
Nothing wrong with that fast start. It had an effect that lingered the whole game.

Reaction Score
scoring 70 was nice, but that's not how we're going to win

our successful depends on the lock down defense, holding Tulsa to 45 is the most important stat to me

we seemed to have found it when we beat both Florida and Cinci, then lost that edge we had. I'm hoping they realize this is what they need to do, play D first, impose their will with D, give an all out effort on D every possession of every game, take their opponent out of their game and out of their comfort zone

win ugly and be proud of it, embrace blue collar, fight fight fight

if they do, we're winning out and we're into the dance

and if they don't, we'll all be disappointed they didn't
Totally, agree! When we play defense like that it actually gives us more energy on offense. We will never be efficient there but at least we compete there when we play lock down defense as our confidence is raised. I loved that KO went with the small lineup that had DHAM at the 4. Great move!!!

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
For whatever reason I really felt like Samuel set the tone with his defense and energy.

Really like the 3 guard look in order to not let the offense get so stagnant too.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
It's gotta be all about the D tomorrow on Valentine's Day vs S&MU (yup I stole that from elsewhere on the yard), too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom