It's all about Football | The Boneyard

It's all about Football

Reaction Score
Anyway you look at it its the football program which needs to succeed. And i think with HCRE we have a fighters chance to get in the news.

We have the board set, so lets support the team. Recruits this, recruits that, HCRE has a reputation of developing talent. So lets cross our fingers and let him coach. I'm really excited about the Hartford kids, East Hartford kid (especially), and other recruits. So pitch in, it can only get a lot better, no matter who the OC is.

6-6 guaranteed.

And yes UCF deserves better!!!!!

ESPN. We better be there within 5 years.

Reaction Score
But seeing that just a core fan base watches this its depressing

Do you remember when the RU fans trolled.

Reaction Score
Anyway you look at it its the football program which needs to succeed. And i think with HCRE we have a fighters chance to get in the news.

We have the board set, so lets support the team. Recruits this, recruits that, HCRE has a reputation of developing talent. So lets cross our fingers and let him coach. I'm really excited about the Hartford kids, East Hartford kid (especially), and other recruits. So pitch in, it can only get a lot better, no matter who the OC is.

6-6 guaranteed.

And yes UCF deserves better!!!!!

ESPN. We better be there within 5 years.
I think 6-6 would be welcomed by many a fan. Especially going to a bowl game.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
6 wins? In 2018?

Yeah that won’t be a tough sell.

Name the six they win - literally no one but mentally ill would pass.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Will never figure out how Bobby Red Pants won six in year two...
It must have involved smoke, mirrors and trap doors- none of which I noticed at the time. Yeah seems impossible in retrospect. Guess it’s a testament to PP’s recruiting

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I’m sure our men are gunna work their as5 off this year. UCF set the bar really high for every team in the conference. We need to keep fighting and go hard like we used to!

Reaction Score
URI, UMass, @Tulsa, @ECU, Cincy, Temple. Boom. Six wins.
Reasonable and doable. But, some of these are 50/50 - Temple, Cincy and Tulsa. We should expect at least one WTF loss. So. We need one WTF to offset it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom