Its 3am | The Boneyard

Its 3am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
And p and gdl are still coaches. Im not going to sleep until i get news that we want to play big boy fball or monday hits and nothing has happened. Its a bright future or a war. Your choice warde. I will send every idea and info i have in a email to the new bc ad on monday if u want. I want blood at this point, it pains me that those coaches are sleeping without life threatni g fear right now. They should be jobless like 10% of this state is.

Reaction Score
They'd, somehow, find jobs elsewhere, if terminated. Given that, FIRE THEM!

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
3am and I bet the Rent still looks as empty as it did for the game.

Reaction Score
Dan, can you prepare an update for noon?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
And p and gdl are still coaches. Im not going to sleep until i get news that we want to play big boy fball or monday hits and nothing has happened. Its a bright future or a war. Your choice warde. I will send every idea and info i have in a email to the new bc ad on monday if u want. I want blood at this point, it pains me that those coaches are sleeping without life threatni g fear right now. They should be jobless like 10% of this state is.
Dan, at some point I'm sure that you will pass out & sleep it off.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Dan, at some point I'm sure that you will pass out & sleep it off.

u would be suprised the tolerance i have built up over the past 2 years

Reaction Score

Just curious, your headline says that it is 3am. Your post time is 3:27am. Were you approximating the 3am or did it take 27 minutes to type your post?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Just curious, your headline says that it is 3am. Your post time is 3:27am. Were you approximating the 3am or did it take 27 minutes to type your post?
He needed to finish his drink first.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

your guess is as good as mine at that point in the night. what if i told u it took me 27 minutes to type that and i graduated from bc? would that change your opinion of why did i bother to try to rile him up at all?

Reaction Score
Create a "Football Coach Search" area on The Boneyard. That will create some controversy and show the permanence of our displeasure. The Conference Realignment board is very active, this one would be too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom