It was over when - | The Boneyard

It was over when -

It was over when -

• The team got off the bus.

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • It was bread and butter time, 3rd and short, and the run game got stuffed.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Diaco chose the red sweater. (Shout out to HFD)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • We rotated QB's for the first time.

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The good news is, that the season doesn't have to end this way.

I hope they make some use of the extra practice for the offense, because practice this past week - sucked. I had the disgust, to watch this game. With an Eagles fan no less, who said it was over early, when the D showed classic Jim Johnson double A-gap pressure, and our offense had no idea what to do.

Reaction Score

I hope they make some use of the extra practice for the offense, because practice this past week - sucked. I had the disgust, to watch this game. With an Eagles fan no less, who said it was over early, when the D showed classic Jim Johnson double A-gap pressure, and our offense had no idea what to do.
It was like they had no clue what Temple would do on defense.

Reaction Score
BS was injured last week...

That's why I put in choice #4, and I knew it was over when I saw the pressures coming up the middle and from the edges and our responses on offense.

Division of practice reps, is an important concept when it comes to evaluating your opponent and preparing a plan that is supposed to win a game.

The same concepts that had me writing about ritual animal sacrifice in my basement at home in CT, to help this team win 12 months ago - as a plan of action that was going to be equally as effective at getting this team a win, as what we were actually doing in practice during the week.

Reaction Score
It was like they had no clue what Temple would do on defense.

We've had our disagreements elsewhere but football we can talk. We were woefully unprepared to handle the run D pressure and pass pressure that Temple brought. Shireffs being out - DOES NOT excuse it.

Reaction Score

But it will end this way. UConn has no clue of what an effective offense looks like in today's college game. Who knows why. Maybe they can't recruit playmakers needed to effectively pitch and catch the ball. Maybe they don't know how to scheme it. Or maybe they're wed to old school offense that hasn't gotten the job done much over the past 5 seasons. Stop trying this offense and try something different.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
It was over when Diaco went for 4th and 1 at midfield in the first period. It was over when he didn't continue with Anderson at QB. If we needed anything last night it was a mobile QB. When Timmy continues with a ball fake, no defense in its right mind would believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom