It Was Great Meeting Tom Emery Last Night | The Boneyard

It Was Great Meeting Tom Emery Last Night

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Obviously you haven't stayed at the Nathan Hale as there was a pic (cartoon) of Tom doing the UConn cheer staring us down from across our bedroom. Plus a photo of Kemba and Brianna, I felt totally inadequate

LADan

Have seen UConn beat Zags twice to get to Final 4
Reaction Score
Early member of Boneyard mid 90s here. Tom is alltime & bigtime hero for the Boneyard run he has supported all these years. Still can't believe 1999 and what's happened since. Thank you Tom.

Reaction Score
My uncle was there last night. He saw Tom asking chief00 for a selfie and being told, "No chance, bud."
The elusive Tom Emery photograph hunt goes on. I was distracted doing some damage control at that time, since a woman organized a retirement party group in an inside room and I ask if they would like to meet Donovan/Victor, since occasionally someone might be seated in the wrong room and a bunch of people immediately said yes, and no one said no. So I brought them there and of course people loved them poising for pictures - and then sending on their phones - chat and autographs. Then I find out she complained that I violated her private function space. The bigger hit they became with her group the more she got pissed off at me - lol. The retired person loved the players - but the person running it was a control freak and was upset with me. Good thing the BY toughens one up. Lol

Last edited:

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
We had a future NBA lottery pick and Tom Emery last night. It was great to finally meet him. Wish I had snapped a picture. Anyone have one?
IMG_4773.PNG

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
We had a future NBA lottery pick and Tom Emery last night. It was great to finally meet him. Wish I had snapped a picture. Anyone have one?
Sent you a DM. We’re in for July 13. Let us know!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom