IT - Kyrie Irving done for season | The Boneyard

IT - Kyrie Irving done for season

Reaction Score
Two straight years of brutal season endings

Really excited to see what he, Horford, Tatum, Brown, and Hayward can do next year with Stevens still.

Reaction Score
Killer.
He always seemed kind of frail. Celtics had a chance to win it all this year if they had both a healthy Hayward and Irving considering GS has taken a step down and Cleveland is beatable.

Reaction Score
Two straight years of brutal season endings

Really excited to see what he, Horford, Tatum, Brown, and Hayward can do next year with Stevens still.

I would consider trading him.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Celtics want fresh slate for 2018-19 over pushing their chips to the middle this year.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I think they will hold with what they have and let it ride next year. No reason to make any major moves. They could trade Smart.

Reaction Score
I think they will hold with what they have and let it ride next year. No reason to make any major moves. They could trade Smart.

Please do not trade Smart, he is key player in the locker room and one of the most versatile players Celts have - - incredible defender of bigs and smalls and as tenacious a player as there is in the NBA. To me they can't pay him enough.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Just killer. Saw what the raptors will do to the C’s without him last night

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

It’s hard to trade smart as an rfa.

He’d have to sign the QO (which would mean no bird rights for the acquiring team) or do a sign and trade, which I believe is more complicated because the celts are over the Cap.

I also expect Danny to draft mo Wagner if he declares. He can be his next kelly o.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
It sucks but once Hayward went down I never thought the Cs were going to win the title.

Apparently there's a bacterial infection that they discovered when they went in. Have to remove the screws. He *should* be good to go next season. Along with a full-strength Hayward.

Hayward, Irving, Smart, Theis -- just a bad run.

Reaction Score
When this guy had his first injury in Cleveland, I said he's glass and should be traded. Turns out he was pivotal in winning the championship . . . and the Celtics got him for a good price.
Will be interesting to see if he can stay healthy.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Oh well, my Celts will have to wait till next year
I think they still will make some noise in playoffs but won't beat Raptors or Cavs without him
Damn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom