It is finally here | The Boneyard

It is finally here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
ryxHGrd.jpg
Because my dad is who he is, he gets to know the parents and family of players, who all love the pics he takes.

Less than a week after the championship I knew I wanted this picture signed and with my mom in town I finally have it.

Last season was a magical season, and I now have a signed picture of one of the best moments of that season.

Thank you Briana Pulido for signing this, my dad for taking the picture and getting it signed.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
nice shot... ...................................... of Jasmine Lister

Reaction Score
I know it makes no difference because of enormity of this moment, but you can see that her feet are clearly on the three point line. I recall some thought it should have been a three pointer.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I know it makes no difference because of enormity of this moment, but you can see that her feet are clearly on the three point line. I recall some thought it should have been a three pointer.
some? No, it was just Malevocalist

Reaction Score
In talking about most of Geno's last-second strategems, CD usually can't resist adding "and they never work". But watching him emphatically point to Polly as Saniya gets into the front-court, and the magic that follows, goes a long way toward redeeming Last Second Luigi.

Once in a National Flag Blue moon he calls it perfectly.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
From the picture, it appears that Briana had a clear lane to make a pass to Natalie for a layup. Just sayin' ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom