It could be worse you could be an MSU fan right now. | The Boneyard

It could be worse you could be an MSU fan right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Look it always sucks to be eliminated but we played the number 1 seed in the tourney in their back yard, a couple weeks ago there were some doubts we would be in the tourney. We were a 9 seed after all. How would you feel being a 2 seed losing to a 15 in the 1st round, that MSU team losing to a 15 would be like our 04 team losing in first round. We just weren't that good this year, it happens, were not gonna win it all every year. If I were an MSU fan right now I would be devastated.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Look it always sucks to be eliminated but we played the number 1 seed in the tourney in their back yard, a couple weeks ago there were some doubts we would be in the tourney. We were a 9 seed after all. How would you feel being a 2 seed losing to a 15 in the 1st round, that MSU team losing to a 15 would be like our 04 team losing in first round. We just weren't that good this year, it happens, were not gonna win it all every year. If I were an MSU fan right now I would be devastated.
AND MSU beat Kansas!!!

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
the morning after is never easy

Reaction Score
F MSU... Who cares about them. They're always in the conversation and they beat us in 09. They deserve that loss..

Reaction Score
the morning after is never easy

No question about it I wake up this morning knowing our season is over and I wanna stay in March Madness mode and I just can't ill watch games but its not the same feeling I have when Uconn isn't in it. I will always believe Uconn could make a run, no matter what seed or record is.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
MSU fans are saying "It could be worse, you could be a Rutgers / Boston College fan"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom