It appears they are destined... | The Boneyard

It appears they are destined...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
...in the end to remind us more of the '95 Huskies than any other final 4 (I do believe) UConn team. No grand procession to the culmination, but a lot of grind-it-out games against game opponents to keep us entertained.

Nice going, ladies.

So far, so good!

After being late with the last spreadsheet, you get this one on the same day as the game (in my time zone anyhow ;^)

G'nite.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
...in the end to remind us more of the '95 Huskies than any other final 4 (I do believe) UConn team. No grand procession to the culmination, but a lot of grind-it-out games against game opponents to keep us entertained.

Nice going, ladies.

So far, so good!

After being late with the last spreadsheet, you get this one on the same day as the game (in my time zone anyhow ;^)

G'nite.
1995 was virgin territory and unique - this team reminds me much more of 2003 for similar reasons, chiefly for being considered a much diminished squad from the preceding national championship team.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
1995 was virgin territory and unique - this team reminds me much more of 2003 for similar reasons, chiefly for being considered a much diminished squad from the preceding national championship team.
Who is playing DT3?

Reaction Score
they remind me of john wooden's first ncaa champion in 1963-64. that team went undefeated (30-0) for the season and didn't have a player over 6-5 while the duke team they beat for the championship had two 6-10 guys as well as future nba pros jeff mullins and jack marin.

ucla had walt hazzard, gail goodrich and keith ricks

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
they remind me of john wooden's first ncaa champion in 1963-64. that team went undefeated (30-0) for the season and didn't have a player over 6-5 while the duke team they beat for the championship had two 6-10 guys as well as future nba pros jeff mullins and jack marin.

ucla had walt hazzard, gail goodrich and keith ricks
Keith Ricks?
Is that suppose to be Jamaal Wilkes (name change)

Reaction Score
I think you mean Keith Erickson who was also an all-American volleyballer.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
This year does feel like one of the seasons when UCLA won the championship with a bunch of very good players who played smart and hard--the years other than when Alcindor/Jabbar and Walton played. I believe that Lewis and Bill accounted for "only" 5 of the 10 championships.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
This kid with three heads Colliamson - scored 57 points last night!!! Grabbed tons of rebounds, lots of assist, and a real ball hawk. Can't find any info on her from HS - HG and the other ranking services seem to have totally missed the boat.
I was able to find through a Google search that they have her enrolled in a Nursing curriculum.

HGN

Reaction Score
We'll know more after the SC game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members