It all starts tonight! - New Season, New Mojo - Get on Board!! | The Boneyard

It all starts tonight! - New Season, New Mojo - Get on Board!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Here is a direct quote from our jurrrdge Deepster:

Looks like the Yard could use some testiculos as well. The reaction here is right on par with the frustrating efforts of this team in the second half of this season. And I figured as much.

He's not wrong. But you all have a chance still to redeem yourselves and hop on the mojo train before its too late. Its not going to be Deepsters fault this year if we get derailed, I will directly blame all the people on this board who have not reserved their train ticket to mojobury. I am currently compiling a list of people who are not with us and I will submit this list to Fishy so he can throat punch each and every one of you after the season. At this rate he will be busy until next Christmas.

So to make it easy for you, I will provide 3 different Senhor Testiculo pics for people who didnt have time to photoshop, didnt want to, or dont know how. I dont either. They quality sucks, but I did them in 3 minutes at work while making sure no one was looking over my shoulder. They suck, I know, but someone had to do something. So unless you have your own senhor pics, I submit that you may use one of the following, as your avatar, signature, or both. You may also litter threads with any of the pics, the more the better. Lets get this party started!!!

This is formatted for an Avatar:
The lovely Emily Noonan interviewing Senhor Testiculo ( and what goes together better than a hot woman and a hairy set of balls? Answer: NOTHING. This has to be good mojo)

http://imgur.com/RN1Fzri

Much like 2011 when Charlie Sheen was off the rails, we have the 2014 version of Charlie Sheen: Miley Cyrus. Well what is better than a pic of Miley Twerking with KO "backing her up" with a Sacred RR in hand, and Senhor Testiculo along for the ride? Answer again: NOTHING

http://imgur.com/6Za2Jgz

Last but not least, Our AAC POY and 1st team AA knows a great photo-op when he sees one. Here is posing for a pic after finding out he won the POY. (although rumor has it he at first confused Senhor Testiculo with Ryan Boatright)

http://imgur.com/j9IevCF

No excuses anymore, we are not Syracuse. We are UCONN and we WIN in March. If you can't put some effort out, dont bitch if the team doesn't.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
No excuses anymore, we are not Syracuse. We are UCONN and we WIN in March. If you can't put some effort out, dont bitch if the team doesn't.

HELL YEAH! !

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Number 2 is fantastic, and destined for my avatar. Well done!

Might I suggest adding a wing somewhere?

August_West

Reaction Score
pepband99 said:
Number 2 is fantastic, and destined for my avatar. Well done! Might I suggest adding a wing somewhere?
You may, and I will

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
S Memo.jpg

Reaction Score
Can't even complain about the old logo. First time I noticed!

August_West

Reaction Score
patrick said:
I tried to get the nuts to lay right on her breasts :D but I did it on my phone while getting my oil changed!

Sounds like an urban dictionary definition/scenario

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
I am hoping that this post appropriately complies with the Judge's ruling:
It seems to me, as a casual viewer/non-participant, that not one post season thread, whether about conference tournament games, or anything to do with the NCAA Tournament should progress too far without being wallpapered with the Mojo.

Reaction Score
I have mojo but I would rather Fishy just punch me in the throat. I'll do the sacreds but refuse the Senhor.

Reaction Score
I have mojo but I would rather Fishy just punch me in the throat. I'll do the sacreds but refuse the Senhor.

Good thinking. Maybe I need to rain down another 3 championships on your sorry ass before you wise up.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The only thing uglier than Senhore is my 79 year old .
...oh I am so going to need therapy after the season. Too...many....images...

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
...oh I am so going to need therapy after the season. Too...many....images...

Here, my icon should help with that.

Reaction Score
patrick said:
I tried to get the nuts to lay right on her breasts :D but I did it on my phone while getting my oil changed!

So that's what you are calling it? An oil change? Ok... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom