ISU AD says no expansion without extension of GoR | The Boneyard

ISU AD says no expansion without extension of GoR

Status
Not open for further replies.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
ISU is screwed with out an extension of the GoR. There is no one that will take them and they, along with Baylor, TCU and KSU will be one of the first casualties.

Listen around 13 minutes

Link

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
If they choose wisely, they won't need one. They can't make this demand either. If they don't back expansion, the league crumbles in 2024 and then they don't have squat.

It's OK to say, if your goal is to gain some say in the final four. Say a spot on the screening committee and the ability to pitch your preferred candidate in your own words. It isn't worth much more than that.

Reaction Score
Texas will not agree to an extended GOR. As a Kansas fan, I can tell you, being in the Big 12 is a freaking circus, and UT is the ring leader.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure what leverage ISU has. If they nix expansion, the league crumbles in 2024. If they expand, the worst that happens is they make a bit more money between now and 2024, at which point the league crumbles. A stupid position to be bartering from.

Reaction Score
No problem, just here to help.

I know you are one of the good visiting posters here. It's just hard to follow things with so many threads. Those extra 10 seconds puts a big cramp in my life. :rolleyes:

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
I know you are one of the good visiting posters here. It's just hard to follow things with so many threads. Those extra 10 seconds puts a big cramp in my life. :rolleyes:
Oh, I know. I didn't check that thread before I posted because I didn't see it in a tweet. Just reviewed the key tweets thread and there is quite a bit of discussion on the topic. The key and non key threads get so much in there that stuff gets missed sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom