Isolation and Inspiration: 30 Minutes with Kia Nurse | The Boneyard

Isolation and Inspiration: 30 Minutes with Kia Nurse

Reaction Score
Great interview, a lot of good information. Kia says she wasn't a good shooter until she was 19. UConn worked on her shooting mechanics, which helped her 3pt shot. The interviewer asked her how tall she was and she said "Five ten and a half." It's refreshing to hear an honest answer about height.

I found a video of the WNBL highlights. The last shot is Kia's game winning 3pointer in the championship game;:D

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
From Yahoo Sports Canada:

Fantastic Interview. She is so comfortable, insightful and funny.

Biggest difference in going from College to the WNBA? Not necessarily the speed and physicality of the game but the intelligence of the experienced players. They take away your strengths

Kia's WNBA Up and Comers

1) Her Liberty Team mate Asia Durr. Unstoppable pull up mid range shot. I agree. Before she got injured, she was really getting the hang of the WNBA. She went down, the Liberty Season went in the toilet

2) Gabby Williams. Part of the difficulty was going from a 4 in college to PG in the WNBA. But according to Kia, she was dominating in the French League and she expects that to carry through.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I started watching this because I've always liked Kia and was surprised that I watched the whole thing. She is such a smart woman, well spoken, and charismatic. Just enjoyable.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom