Isaiah Wong OV to Miami | The Boneyard

Isaiah Wong OV to Miami

Reaction Score
latest

Reaction Score
Guessing he’s gonna get commit to some school shortly after this visit.. chances are by beginning of next week we have bouknight and Wong? Would be awesome...

Scared of Miami visit tho, I mean campus is super nice and what kind of athlete wouldn’t wanna go there. From a non-basketball standpoint, has uconn beat!

Reaction Score
I can see why he'd want to go to Miami. NBA guys are all over that place in the off-season.

Reaction Score
Guessing he’s gonna get commit to some school shortly after this visit.. chances are by beginning of next week we have bouknight and Wong? Would be awesome...

Scared of Miami visit tho, I mean campus is super nice and what kind of athlete wouldn’t wanna go there. From a non-basketball standpoint, has uconn beat!

Visiting Miami in September can be less than ideal

Reaction Score
I've been looking for any news on Wong's visit to The U (I hate when they call themselves that), but I can't find anything. Unless it's a sport where the ball is brown and pointy, nobody here seems to care.

Ya, I tried to find a basketball board for both Miami and VaTech. Came up empty handed.

pj

Reaction Score
Ya, I tried to find a basketball board for both Miami and VaTech. Came up empty handed.

CanesInSight has a post as recent as September 1: Hardwood Hurricanes Basketball Board. MiamiHurricanes.com has a post as recent as August 21: troubleshooting.

Yes, there's about one post per month of interest in Miami basketball. And yes, the title of their basketball forum is "troubleshooting."

Reaction Score
CanesInSight has a post as recent as September 1: Hardwood Hurricanes Basketball Board. MiamiHurricanes.com has a post as recent as August 21: troubleshooting.

Yes, there's about one post per month of interest in Miami basketball. And yes, the title of their basketball forum is "troubleshooting."

Actually, if you scroll down, there are more comments. Some seem to think they will field UM's best recruiting class ever.
Other comments were more realistic: "Good to see HS recruiting is back from the dead."

Reaction Score
The delay in him announcing when Miami was seen as the overwhelming favorite, is this potentially a positive sign for the good guys? Or is it a 100% next. Bou k visited and is expectedly to announce tomorrow. Haven’t heard ANYTHING re-Wong

Reaction Score
The delay in him announcing when Miami was seen as the overwhelming favorite, is this potentially a positive sign for the good guys? Or is it a 100% next. Bou k visited and is expectedly to announce tomorrow. Haven’t heard ANYTHING re-Wong
The fact that Miami is four deep with Cole Anthony today doesn't necessarily mean they aren't still in the drivers seat with Wong but it should tell Wong that he is not their number 1 priority at PG.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom