2023 Recruiting: - Isaiah Coleman, 6'6" SF - "has big day, talks about UConn interest" | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Isaiah Coleman, 6'6" SF - "has big day, talks about UConn interest"

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Look at this way, he either comes here and performs, or he leaves after we replace him through the portal. I think coaches can take swings at high upside players with less risk going forward, as long as you’re a desirable destination for transfers.
His handle and ability to get to the rack going right or left is really strong. 29% from 3 is obviously not great, but a sample size from 1 tournament.

Even if he is a 30% shooter from deep right now, we have plenty of scholarships to fill and worth a flyer. While his form isn’t great, it’s not Jackson bad lol.

Reaction Score
His handle and ability to get to the rack going right or left is really strong. 29% from 3 is obviously not great, but a sample size from 1 tournament.

Even if he is a 30% shooter from deep right now, we have plenty of scholarships to fill and worth a flyer. While his form isn’t great, it’s not Jackson bad lol.
The kid definitely looks like a natural scorer and I'm optimistic the shot can improve as well. Just strange we have been the school he always mentions when we have offered multiple of his teammates and still not him.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Yeah I don't really know why we haven't offered him. Seems like if we did, he'd commit immediately.

I'm sure the staff knows what they are doing. Pure speculation, but maybe there are issues behind the scenes being sorted out first (academics?)

Maybe an insider with knowledge on the process could offer more details on this one.

Reaction Score
Yeah I don't really know why we haven't offered him. Seems like if we did, he'd commit immediately.

I'm sure the staff knows what they are doing. Pure speculation, but maybe there are issues behind the scenes being sorted out first (academics?)

Maybe an insider with knowledge on the process could offer more details on this one.
Get him on campus and get a commitment a few days later.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

Get him on campus and get a commitment a few days later.
That on campus visit offer probably hits different, especially when the player is already a fan. That’s probably the move here.

Reaction Score
I loved the use of his off hand .
Get a commit ASAP
Reminds me a little of Bouk slightly less athletics with a prettier shot.
I typically yawn at these clips and. D is a an unknown. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom