Isaiah Abraham | The Boneyard

Isaiah Abraham

Reaction Score
Isaiah Abraham is scheduled to play today at 5 pm in Lewes, DE at Slam Dunk To The Beach. For those of you who cannot attend the game, you can stream the game at slamdunktothebeach.com.

Ahh I’m usually in Lewes this time of year. Wish I knew about this earlier I have made the trip.

Reaction Score
FYI--you need to have a balllerTV subscription to watch the game. It will most likely be on youtube in a day or two. It's something like 50 bucks for 3 months.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
glue-gluea.gif

Reaction Score
Abraham picked up 2 fouls in the first minute and 30 seconds of the game and only had 2 free throws in the first half. In the second half, he grabbed a rebound, dribbled the length of the court and finished with a monster dunk. He had one more dunk to finish with 6 points. He also twisted his ankle in the beginning of the forth quarter which limited his minutes in the last quarter.

Reaction Score
Abraham picked up 2 fouls in the first minute and 30 seconds of the game and only had 2 free throws in the first half. In the second half, he grabbed a rebound, dribbled the length of the court and finished with a monster dunk. He had one more dunk to finish with 6 points. He also twisted his ankle in the beginning of the forth quarter which limited his minutes in the last quarter.
I try really hard to not compare anyone to Andre Jackson because he's so unique, but 2 fouls in 90 seconds but then grabbing boards and running it down for a monster dunk sounds exactly like Andre lmao

Reaction Score

He usually only plays about 20mpg. They're a pretty deep team and have quite a few guys with his skillset.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom