Isaiah “The Quiet Riot” Wong Recruitment Update | The Boneyard

Isaiah “The Quiet Riot” Wong Recruitment Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Only Mentions 2 schools the good guys and Miami.

The new UConn coaching staff has been active with him since they got the job.

“I have a good relationship with them too,” he said. “They call a lot and they just want to know how my family is doing. They show up to games and they really want me there.”

A commitment should come from Wong sometime during the winter.

“I’ll say I will commit around the beginning or the start of the high school season,” said Wong. “Then I’ll just let it ride from there.”

He wants to go to a school where he is considered a priority from day one.

“I just like having a big role on a team and one that will let me make plays,” Wong said. “I want to show colleges that I can play point guard and two guard.”

Isaiah Wong shines at Hoop Group Elite Camp & Summer Jam Fest - Talks the latest with his recruitment

Reaction Score
Nova has been in the mix a very long time. Not sure how heavily they are still after Wong, though. There may be different priorities.

Reaction Score
Nova has been involved a while but never pressed him for a commitment. They are well positioned with different folks at that position . I think Wong will be choosing between Miami and UConn. By all accounts, Whoever gets him will probably end up very happy . It'd be cool if UConn grabbed him.

Reaction Score
Wow, love this kid’s game. Can get to the rim, handle looks good, form on his shot looks good and he plays tough and fearlessly. This would be a huge get for Hurley and Co.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I’m sure he’ll end up at Hofstra. Great opportunity to rub elbows with the greatness of Jeff Hathaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom