Is This The First Time A Former UCONN Women's Basketball Player Facing UCONN ??? | The Boneyard

Is This The First Time A Former UCONN Women's Basketball Player Facing UCONN ???

Reaction Score
With AEH and Seton Hall University scheduled to go up against UCONN tomorrow afternoon in Storrs, is this the Very First Time that a "Former UCONN Women's Basketball Player" has ever gone up against their former team (UCONN)? Or has their been other instances in the past, where this has happened?

Reaction Score
UConn also played against Delle Donne (although that depends on how one defines "former").

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Are you sure about that I went to the game replays and can’t find it in the records
In 2013, the Eastern Regionals were in Bridgeport. Delle Donne (Delaware), played the first game of a doubleheader against Kentucky and lost. Uconn played the 2nd game, and won. She never played against Uconn.

Reaction Score
In 2013, the Eastern Regionals were in Bridgeport. Delle Donne (Delaware), played the first game of a doubleheader against Kentucky and lost. Uconn played the 2nd game, and won. She never played against Uconn.

My mistake, I remembered the conversation about it at the time since they were in the same regional.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Samarie and Kentucky played against UConn in back-to-back Elite 8 games in 2012 and 2013.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Kia Wright (St John's) is the other transfer who played against UConn though Kia never suited up for UConn. She transferred in July while attending summer school. Geno contacted Kim Barnes-Arico and helped with her transfer to St John's.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
On the other hand, we had Azura Stevens play against Duke. Can't remember her name but didn't we have another Duke transfer that also played against Duke - and we'll have Evina this year ssuming we play TN.

Reaction Score
With AEH and Seton Hall University scheduled to go up against UCONN tomorrow afternoon in Storrs, is this the Very First Time that a "Former UCONN Women's Basketball Player" has ever gone up against their former team (UCONN)? Or has their been other instances in the past, where this has happened?
Only happens if the game is played. I agree about Walker. I think I saw that game. But memory is very foggy these days. Need to get out more.

Reaction Score
On the other hand, we had Azura Stevens play against Duke. Can't remember her name but didn't we have another Duke transfer that also played against Duke - and we'll have Evina this year ssuming we play TN.
Brittany Hunter

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom