Is This Piling On? | The Boneyard

Is This Piling On?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Absolutely not piling on. One of the things that was specifically mentioned by the NCAA in their press conference announcing the sanctions against Penn State was that they reserve the right to adjust the penalties if/when more information became available. I'm going to assume that over the next few years, more information about this mess will be leaked and none of it will help repair the damaged image of Penn State. If any new information is presented that further illustrates Joe Paterno's and the administration's involvement in covering up these heinous acts, then I would hope that the NCAA would act (again).

Oh, and I hope Sandusky gets in the ass by a dumptruck.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Absolutely not piling on. One of the things that was specifically mentioned by the NCAA in their press conference announcing the sanctions against Penn State was that they reserve the right to adjust the penalties if/when more information became available. I'm going to assume that over the next few years, more information about this mess will be leaked and none of it will help repair the damaged image of Penn State. If any new information is presented that further illustrates Joe Paterno's and the administration's involvement in covering up these heinous acts, then I would hope that the NCAA would act (again).

Oh, and I hope Sandusky gets ****ed in the ass by a dumptruck.

thats a extremely large hole

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
bolsover-2.jpg

Reaction Score
Is it piling on? No. It is the result of an ongoing criminal investigation into how leaders of a state institution could have acted in the manner they did.

I don't even understand the question.

The question wasn't intended to suggest that the additional information provided in the article was piling on, but rather that I even brought the subjuct up again.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
That is an old article. Not completely sure his quote of the email in question is even accurate. Their are at least three more trials of administration officials. Whatever there is to know, we will probably know by the end. Plus, a few extra helpings of gossip, half-truths, and assumptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom