Is this Chief? | The Boneyard

Is this Chief?

C

Chief00

Chief is planning the weekend - arrive in Storrs early Saturday morning, MBB then off to football game. Then back to Storrs for MBB Exhibition game on Sunday.
There apparently is some watered down version of First Night Friday night - hence the Saturday arrival.

Reaction Score
Chief is planning the weekend - arrive in Storrs early Saturday morning, MBB then off to football game. Then back to Storrs for MBB Exhibition game on Sunday.
There apparently is some watered down version of First Night Friday night - hence the Saturday arrival.

Blaze it up.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
But we now know when Chief has goals plans change. There will be no football game for you.

C

Chief00

But we now know when Chief has goals plans change. There will be no football game for you.
Dove - you just never know. I am hoping since things are spread out over two days - we can fit some football into the game plan.

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
Nah... I met Chief at the Big E. He was bigger than I expected.
Chief2.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom