Is this Canadian the reason UCONN will add to their dynasty? | The Boneyard

Is this Canadian the reason UCONN will add to their dynasty?

Reaction Score
I would say they have a chance with her but I don't see how they beat SC without her. She has been playing so hard and her skill is obvious but what you can't teach is her size and strength. If they let her and Boston go at it the result will be one for the ages. Several teams have tall post players but two have game dominators and UCONN has one of them.

Reaction Score
I would say they have a chance with her but I don't see how they beat SC without her. She has been playing so hard and her skill is obvious but what you can't teach is her size and strength. If they let her and Boston go at it the result will be one for the ages. Several teams have tall post players but two have game dominators and UCONN has one of them.
I'd also add mental toughness and discipline. That's an edge she has that doesn't get enough credit. The work she's put into getting better during the off-season and her approach is impressive.

Reaction Score
Aaliyah is a walking, breathing prototype of what being a Husky is about. She came in a raw recruit and blossomed into the star player she has become. Uconn player to the bone. I agree that with Aaliyah we will win No.12. GO AALIYAH!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom