Is this an Isaiah Whaley imposter? | The Boneyard

Is this an Isaiah Whaley imposter?

Reaction Score
Who is this guy in the starting lineup? This guy isn’t even wearing a UConn jersey Maybe it’s Whaley, maybe it’s the tequila talking.

Attachments

• ECF22951-09CA-4F7A-B608-C6E6D9B5465B.jpeg
    ECF22951-09CA-4F7A-B608-C6E6D9B5465B.jpeg
    656.9 KB · Views: 206

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
That looked to be Villanova's Samuels

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
The Whaley who doesn’t score a point or grab a board is the imposter. I blame the crowd, the real Whaley only shows up when the crowd does.

Reaction Score
The Whaley who doesn’t score a point or grab a board is the imposter. I blame the crowd, the real Whaley only shows up when the crowd does.
Ok I’ve been to every home game except CCSU, and I went to seton hall away, but ppl are just not showing up. Tbh the production from UConn is really gimmicky. The old heads in the lower bowl show up late, and leave early if they even show up at all, they don’t cheer, they are actually anti-cheer.
So… the athletic department makes it a big deal to bring in all this szn tic money, but what do they do with it? The pregame hype is anything but hype. At least get a student dj to lead the student section, drop the fight song + run out intro for an actual team introduction (dim lights, hype song, actually use the fire things) etc. (kind of like player intros but for the team runout, get fans buzzing earlier). If you want ppl to come back you have to make it exciting. Also maybe a hype video that is actually exciting… one where you can understand the song. Also make it loud, feel like sound systems in both venues have been weak. The pregame and media timeout antics are anything but exciting. Get people who want to cheer near the court and pump those suckers up….

Also get out of the XL at the end of this szn. It’s ridiculous why we play there anymore. Legitimately a net negative in all aspects.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom