Is there interest in a bus trip to Clemson? | The Boneyard

Is there interest in a bus trip to Clemson?

Reaction Score
I am not planning this, I'm just trying to get a feel for it. How many would be interested in a bus trip like the trip to Michigan or Maryland or ND? Do you think UConn would put anything together for a trip there?

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Paying money to see us get murdered by Clemson…unless your trying to see how serious they took football this one will be better on TV.

Reaction Score
It couldn't hurt (for those who can go) to show the Clemson faithful that UConn's football program actually has some fans, and they even travel.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Been twice. Would go again. Shots come in nips and they stop at midnight on Sunday (thou shall not drink on sunday)

Reaction Score
We will be there. Driving down and seeing friends/family in the Carolinas for an early Thanksgiving so no bus trip for us.

Definitely interested and down to tailgate together if we're able to secure a spot.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
....OK Corral in Tombstone AZ, one of the more overrated tourist sites
I am happy to hear that. I was driving east on I-10 once and considered veering off to check it out. Decided not to spend the 2 or so hours and ended up in Las Cruces in time to see NMSU-Fresno hoop. Now I know it was the right call.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
Agreed, aside from OK Corral in Tombstone AZ, one of the more overrated tourist sites
Tombstone isn't all that bad. Had lunch at Big Nose Kate's Saloon. The men's room was equipped with a trough to relieve oneself that was full of ice . The sign above it read: We don't usually use this ice in our drinks...except in an emergency.

Griggs

Yale Bowl portal 8
Reaction Score
In the past there have been a few people to have organized bus trips to both football and basketball games. Their names escape me right now. Trips to Army and UMass might be more attractive than a long bus ride that might include an overnight stay.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Group of 6 of us just bought seats in the lower bowl on the 50 for this one- can’t wait and go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Group of 6 of us just bought seats in the lower bowl on the 50 for this one- can’t wait and go Huskies!
Drew, where did you buy the tickets from? 3 of us have got our hotel rooms for a couple nights, but I didn't see where tickets were available yet!

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Drew, where did you buy the tickets from? 3 of us have got our hotel rooms for a couple nights, but I didn't see where tickets were available yet!
Vivid Seats has some available already. If you’re in a larger group like we are I’d suggest getting on those earlier than later

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom