2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Geesh, maybe this will make everyone feel better:
1579557201511.png

Reaction Score

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
Yeah, no one has ever seen an out-of-date website. ;^)
Seen plenty, however this site is updated on a regular basis with game results.
But on the other hand, if I remember correctly, when team members did the "t word" I can't remember if the roster was updated to reflect the changes.
So, nevermind...:)

Reaction Score
Jaz: I hope that you get better soon. The rest: none of our business.
I wouldn't say it's none of our business since she's one of the highest paid state employees with her $120k/year salary. All government employees are accountable to the taxpayers from the governor to Geno.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I wouldn't say it's none of our business since she's one of the highest paid state employees with her $120k/year salary. All government employees are accountable to the taxpayers from the governor to Geno.
She might be a government employee, but by federal law, if it is a health issue, YOU have no right to know what it is. SNY has said twice on TV that she is out due to health reasons and that is all you need to know. If she wants to release what's wrong she may, but no one else is authorized to do so.

Reaction Score
She might be a government employee, but by federal law, if it is a health issue, YOU have no right to know what it is. SNY has said twice on TV that she is out due to health reasons and that is all you need to know. If she wants to release what's wrong she may, but no one else is authorized to do so.
I never said I have a right to know what her health issues are or that UConn should disclose the nature of her illness. All I said was I disagree with the notion about it being none of our business that one of our state's highest paid employees doesn't show up to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom