Is there an update on Nate Carter? | The Boneyard

Is there an update on Nate Carter?

Reaction Score
They said separated shoulder on the game broadcast. Not sure how much they know.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Gotta wonder if they rush him or Marion back this season.

Reaction Score
Turns out it was 3rd degree separation. Doubt we see him again this season

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Turns out it was 3rd degree separation. Doubt we see him again this season
This is what I heard, although I can’t find it or remember where.

Reaction Score
I think this is the right decision given what is publicly known. Get it fixed and start the rehab early.
He probably has nfl aspirations (just a guess, lol) and at 1-4, with a redshirt year available, he will have three years going into next head. My fear, of course, is the the portal. But I think right decision for him. Why play hurt at risk juncture. Too young .

Reaction Score
He probably has nfl aspirations (just a guess, lol) and at 1-4, with a redshirt year available, he will have three years going into next head. My fear, of course, is the the portal. But I think right decision for him. Why play hurt at risk juncture. Too young .
Weren't you a professional writer?!

Reaction Score
Weren't you a professional writer?!

Yes he is, and a good one. He had an episode of rushed typing syndrome. Here's what he meant to say.

"He probably has NFL aspirations (just a guess-lol) and at 1-4, with a redshirt year available, he'll have three more seasons heading into next year. My fear, of course, is the portal, but I think it's the right decision for him. Why play hurt at this juncture. He's too young to risk it."

Reaction Score
Yes he is, and a good one. He had an episode of rushed typing syndrome. Here's what he meant to say.

"He probably has NFL aspirations (just a guess-lol) and at 1-4, with a redshirt year available, he'll have three more seasons heading into next year. My fear, of course, is the portal, but I think it's the right decision for him. Why play hurt at this juncture. He's too young to risk it."
Just breaking stones, @JohnFSilver :)

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I also worry about the portal at times but I think, hope, that he'll be back seeing how Mora seems to have a good culture building here and that he was able to show his talent before he got hurt, even if we were losing games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom