Is there a TV Guide for streaming? | The Boneyard

Is there a TV Guide for streaming?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I am paying for HBOMax, ShowtimeAnytime, Starz (and presumably others) through my cable subscription which my family has forbid me to cancel. I also have Hulu/Disney/ESPN+, Netflix, AppleTV, Paramount+ and Amazon Prime. I can't find a freaking thing on any of them.

Is there some kind of centralized guide that says where shows and movies are, or do I have to go to each service individually and search for things? An example is I wanted to re-watch a segment of Basketball: A Love Story last night, and I found it on Hulu, but not ESPN+. It was just dumb luck that I found it, because it is not easy to search for things on Roku and I was not going through all 8 streaming services to find this.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
An example is I wanted to re-watch a segment of Basketball: A Love Story last night, and I found it on Hulu, but not ESPN+. It was just dumb luck that I found it, because it is not easy to search for things on Roku
I usually have good luck on Roku just pressing the microphone button. But your example didn't work for me either. Have you tried Just Watch?

Reaction Score
I am paying for HBOMax, ShowtimeAnytime, Starz (and presumably others) through my cable subscription which my family has forbid me to cancel. I also have Hulu/Disney/ESPN+, Netflix, AppleTV, Paramount+ and Amazon Prime. I can't find a freaking thing on any of them.

Is there some kind of centralized guide that says where shows and movies are, or do I have to go to each service individually and search for things? An example is I wanted to re-watch a segment of Basketball: A Love Story last night, and I found it on Hulu, but not ESPN+. It was just dumb luck that I found it, because it is not easy to search for things on Roku and I was not going through all 8 streaming services to find this.
Your best bet is Google probably, if you search the name of the show/movie it'll come up with all the streaming services it's available on and you can edit the settings to choose all the ones you own so it only shows those.

4D176ECA-4C2B-4459-9A5E-CB32F76F40C7.jpeg

7124F9A0-76CD-434A-AC5F-3F96B00C3021.jpeg

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
My ROKU has a SEARCH feature. Yours should too.

IMDB also lists services that carry a given show.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

The website Decider | Where To Stream Movies & Shows on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBO Max is pretty decent at telling you what is streaming on the major services. But it's not perfect.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom