Is there a replay on Youtube? | The Boneyard

Is there a replay on Youtube?

Reaction Score
Watching this, I hardly recognize the team. Dan sure gives us a variety of talent year after year. Its like watching a different team each season grow, unite, improve and dominate. New starters, different leadership, different sharp shooters, new stars, etc... Losing pro talent every season and then retooling/reloading every season producing Championships, is all about great coaching. Oh and each season brings a pleasant surprise (Joey, Cam, Newton, etc..).

Just saying I like love adjustments like this, season after season.

Reaction Score
Its early but man this team is talented. Every year people talk about going ten deep but by january rotations are usually down to about 8 with maybe some spare minutes for some back end players but this team looks legit 10 deep. Three general observations: This team has the potential to lead the country in scoring, they need to defend 1-5 at a high level as there is no dominant defensive force in the post or on the perimeter like last year (Clingan, Castle) and this team reminds me of UK96 team especially if we can turn up the heat on D. To sum things up this team looks like its going to be a problem for the rest of the country yet again.
PS is it me or does Mahaney remind anyone else of Jeff Hornacek?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom