Is the spring game a "real" game this year? | The Boneyard

Is the spring game a "real" game this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'll have to find the article but I was just reading a Diaco quote that it would be a "real game" format, minus live kickoffs/kick returns.
That would be great!

Reaction Score
Yeah I can live with lack of kickoffs. But I do like something resembling a real game. Just hope I can get a program this year so I can keep track of the players.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Can't wait! I'll be there, firing up the grill at noon. Even talked my wife into coming this year!

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
The HuskyHQ will be up and running as well... hoping that we no not need the tents!
Actually going to start planning my menu and going through my gear this weekend. Get it all ready for the season! Can't wait. Acutally seriously considering buying a wi-fi hotspot this season so we can bring along a laptop hooked up to a flat screen TV to stream ESPN and College Gameday in the lot. Anyone tried this at The Rent?

Reaction Score
Actually going to start planning my menu and going through my gear this weekend. Get it all ready for the season! Can't wait. Acutally seriously considering buying a wi-fi hotspot this season so we can bring along a laptop hooked up to a flat screen TV to stream ESPN and College Gameday in the lot. Anyone tried this at The Rent?
I remember a few on the Michigan fans in the Silva's lot on similar type rigs.

Reaction Score
Please, no rain for the spring game. The rain for the last two home games just about did me in.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Please, no rain for the spring game. The rain for the last two home games just about did me in.
if we don't look at it or talk about it... maybe it won't notice us, and will not bother us...

Reaction Score
Take it easy. We are still hoping he will consider September real games.

Reaction Score
Hard to believe its next Saturday. Can't wait to reconnect with our awesome tailgate family and watch the 2015 edition of Huskies playing in my favorite colors.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Weather right now is looking pretty decent for the tailgate (...oh yeah, and the game), 62 and part clouds. Probably will set up the pop-up tent just in case. Flags will be waving at noon, grill fired-up no matter what!

Reaction Score
desmondconner 12:05pm via TweetDeck
Diaco: "want to see execution, game conducted in professional way, going to play contact tough football, intense high effort football."

desmondconner 12:07pm via TweetDeck
Diaco: QBs in red jerseys and Obi Melifonwu, too, quarterbacks you know why, Obi dinged up, Basillica won't play with day to day injury

desmondconner 12:08pm via TweetDeck
#UConnFootball not really dinged and hasn't been since Diaco been in. Doesn't want to temp fate but sports performance team has been big"

desmondconner 12:11pm via TweetDeck
Diaco: "would like to pull red jerseys of QBs but can't but if the other two guys were here we would"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate