Is the rotation basically set? | The Boneyard

Is the rotation basically set?

Reaction Score
I think so, but last time Geno and I had lunch, this did not come up. :):)

The seven are clearly the rotation now. I think BC can certainly earn the trust to play important minutes in big games.

The other players? I don't think so, not this year. As I have written before, I certainly think some of them can make a big jump for next year. Moreover, Geno never really goes more than 8 deep in the tournament, if that.

Thoughts?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I agree. Geno has seen enough of the benchmwarmers to realize it won't work this year. There are really very few opportunities left and even success in conference games will not push the needle. I think Camara will break in to a solid rotation and there is a good chance she can push MW to the 8th slot or at least equal to MW with game conditions and matchups deciding who comes in as #7.

PS. I never ever want Crystal taken out of a game. I am sure this is a little early but her development trajectory may ultimately make her as good as MJ and Sue Bird . Of course this depends on how she does in the real pressure cooker of the tournament but I cant imagine her dropping off. :D

Last edited:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
While I’m leaning towards agreeing that the rotation is set with the possible exception of BatCam working her way in, there will be considerably more opportunity for the bench players to get some PT once the conference schedule begins, and perhaps 1 or 2 of them might be able to gain a spot in the rotation.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Basically agree 82. Geno has set the rotation, and its a good one. Batouly, I think will eventually become part of the rotation. For her debut last night, she looked decent on the court. She just needs minutes.

As to the others, I think AEH has shown she might get some significant minutes.

Time will tell.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom