Is Tennessee v LSU Threadworthy | The Boneyard

Is Tennessee v LSU Threadworthy

Reaction Score
maxresdefault.jpg

Reaction Score
Yes! I can’t wait to watch and come back to see what the hot topics are! Hopefully the game delivers!
I know. I can't wait to watch either. I am sure this game is going to deliver. Anytime Coach Kim Mulkey's teams are involved, it is always delivers something. And LSU is playing in front of a sold-out crowd! Oh this is going to be good.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
My only question is "how gaudy of an outfit will Kim be wearing tonight during the whiteout requested"? Sequens or no sequents? Mostly purple with gold or mostly gold with purple? Which emoji will I be using :cool: or :eek:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
They say “there’s a first time for everything.” Maybe so…..because tonight I’ll be rooting for TN for the first time in my life…..:eek:

Reaction Score
I’m really interested to see what we learn from this game. Is LSU close to as good as their record? If so, they should win by 15-20. Is Tennessee deserving of a top 25 ranking? They will be if they win. Can’t wait to find out which statement is closer to the truth.

Reaction Score
They say “there’s a first time for everything.” Maybe so…..because tonight I’ll be rooting for TN for the first time in my life…..:eek:
My too. If the Vols win it increases our chances of a #1 seed.

Reaction Score
I’m really interested to see what we learn from this game. Is LSU close to as good as their record? If so, they should win by 15-20. Is Tennessee deserving of a top 25 ranking? They will be if they win. Can’t wait to find out which statement is closer to the truth.
This 100%.

Reaction Score
I think we’re in for a good matchup tonight.
I hope so, but I fear it may be an LSU blowout. Kimmy is a way better coach that Kellie. Plus you never know which Vol team will show up

Reaction Score
LSU won’t be able to stop Horston or Rickea all night.

Big advantage TN

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
NB - no actual during game posts or the moderators will lock this up. But, yeah ... this should be interesting and answer a few questions.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Here we are 20 games in for LSU and we honestly don't know if they are any good. We know their OOC was putrid but they have also played a very weak opening 8 games of the SEC season. Their best wins are two over Arkansas (Massey #33) and one over Alabama (Massey #35).

I posed this question to @SECbbfan24 Is Kim Mulkey an Evil Genius for scheduling such poor teams to build her teams confidence and build team chemistry OR
Is she a blatant Charlatan, who is perpetrating a major ruse on all the pundits, fans and LSU administrators alike over a team that is clearly a fraud?

The answers is probably a bit of 75% former and 25% latter. I think this team is good but not TOP 3 in the country good. Unfortunately for us, tonight's game is AT LSU which will have 13,000+ screaming fans at the PMAC and the South Carolina game is in Columbia. A better assessment would have been for the Tennessee game to be at Tennessee and the SC game to be at home.

I would expect a win tonight and a bad loss at SC. I hope I remain interested in the whole game but may not be able to endure the shooting woes and selfish play.

Reaction Score
Gonna be a physical game. I'm curious to see if any technicals are called. Lots of emotions and egos on the court.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I'm curious to see which players start for Tennessee. Horston will be back in the starting lineup. Does Harper keep Jackson in and start Hollingshead ahead of Striplin and Pucket?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Ah, so the Jackson off-the-bench strategy is over. Striplin still starting.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Here we are 20 games in for LSU and we honestly don't know if they are any good. We know their OOC was putrid but they have also played a very weak opening 8 games of the SEC season. Their best wins are two over Arkansas (Massey #33) and one over Alabama (Massey #35).

I posed this question to @SECbbfan24 Is Kim Mulkey an Evil Genius for scheduling such poor teams to build her teams confidence and build team chemistry OR
Is she a blatant Charlatan, who is perpetrating a major ruse on all the pundits, fans and LSU administrators alike over a team that is clearly a fraud?
Kim was sort of famous for building good OOC schedules when she thought her next year's team would be competitively at the top, and building really weak OOC schedules when her best players were graduating and she wasn't sure of what was coming in - look at the Griner junior year for example vs the year after Griner graduated.

Kim got some really good transfers AFTER she had already completed her schedule. Transfer Reese is leading the team in minutes points and rebounds while three other transfers (Carson, Williams, and Poole) are playing at least 20 minutes each. Without those transfers the team would not look as solid as they do and likely would not be undefeated.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom