Is Stewie better than ever? | The Boneyard

Is Stewie better than ever?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

Kloppenburg so far has seen elements of Stewart’s game (specifically her ball-handling and three-point shooting) that are improvements over her pre-injury self. That’s a scary proposition considering Stewart’s professional dominance in her first three WNBA seasons, when she averaged 20 points per game on 48.9 percent shooting (37.6 on threes) and 8.8 rebounds per game. Kloppenburg said the team could utilize some bigger lineups with Stewart playing as a small forward or as a guard.

Kloppenburg said of Stewart, “She’s such a hard worker. I think the setback, the adversity of that injury, made her even more determined to become an even better player than she is. And from what I’ve seen so far, she did that. She’s an amazing player and person, but she’s just got that. She’s got it, she’s got the it factor. And she wants to be the best and drives herself, and that’s what I’ve seen so far with her.”

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm hoping she's all the way back. She certainly wasn't when the USA played the Huskies.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Personally, I think this season Stewie has just been ok. Peter and Brian Griffin have been better, with Lois a close 2nd.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Personally, I think this season Stewie has just been ok. Peter and Brian Griffin have been better, with Lois a close 2nd.

It that show still running?

Reaction Score
My heart belongs to Meg...because I know who she really is..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom