Is Steven Krajewski ready to go? | The Boneyard

Is Steven Krajewski ready to go?

Reaction Score
According to Randy, Steven was throwing, and “doing some things,” at practice four weeks after his injury. He was cleared to fully participate this week. I’m sure if his doctor cleared him he is 100%.

After the UCF game RE said he would be the starting quarterback for the remainder of the year. Even though he missed a few weeks of not throwing the ball I’m sure it’s just like riding a bike for him. Steven Krajewski should get every remaining snap of the season. He put his heart and soul (not to mention his collarbone) into the UCF game. He deserves to start the remaining games.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
According to Randy, Steven was throwing, and “doing some things,” at practice four weeks after his injury. He was cleared to fully participate this week. I’m sure if his doctor cleared him he is 100%.

After the UCF game RE said he would be the starting quarterback for the remainder of the year. Even though he missed a few weeks of not throwing the ball I’m sure it’s just like riding a bike for him. Steven Krajewski should get every remaining snap of the season. He put his heart and soul (not to mention his collarbone) into the UCF game. He deserves to start the remaining games.

Dude, we all know he's your room mate at this point, been obvious for a long while here on this board. So just tell us this - is Steven Krajewski actually practicing with the first team this week? Wink twice for yes.

Reaction Score
Don’t know Exit but I’m sure Randy will keep us guessing for awhile like he did before. lol

Reaction Score
Probably splitting reps with Jack Zergiotis.. to keep everyone on their toes and keep competition strong..

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom