Is J Rose on campus? | The Boneyard

Is J Rose on campus?

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Nice! I assume that means he is playing football? If so...it will be interesting to see what position he ends up playing.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I don't think anyone has a solid answer on his "transfer" status as far as playing goes but yeah he's a UConn student.

C

Chief00

I did not see him yesterday but he could well had been there somewhere - I did not think to ask.

Reaction Score
This board is going to be insufferable if Rose is:
A not playing
B not the starter at at least 4 offensive positions
C moved to defense

We need bodies for sure but he walked away last year. He has to earn it this year

Reaction Score
A not playing
C moved to defense

We need bodies for sure but he walked away last year. He has to earn it this year

Have faith he may lead us to greatness. I'm betting success!

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
A not playing
C moved to defense

Anyone that walked away from a Bobby Fiasco-led football program was merely exercising good judgment and innate intelligence. No explanations or apologies are necessary.

Reaction Score
Anyone that walked away from a Bobby Fiasco-led football program was merely exercising good judgment and innate intelligence. No explanations or apologies are necessary.
truth. And if he took a year off to think and realized he still wants to play, he's probably in a better head space than if he enrolled while conflicted.

Reaction Score
My understanding is members of the team may have to report June 30th. He's a team member :) !! Go Dogs!!

Reaction Score
Hogwash. He had a scholarship and a chance to play. He didn't take it. He walked out on 100 other guys who did show up. The excuses we heard were he missed his mommy or his girlfriend. Don't know the real reason but in my view he doesn't get a free pass. He wants to come back, fine. Walk on make the team and maybe EARN a scholarship. Also keep in mind that he has produced exactly zero at the college level. If he delivers, great. If not my guess is he'll quit again. We'll see. But I'm way more excited to see Pindell, Skanes the running back from Texas and how the oline produces under a real coach.

Reaction Score
LMAO, he doesn't owe anyone on that team anything. Every single one of them should do what's best for them when it comes to deciding when or where to attend college. If that means we lose our best player to a transfer so be it. It sucks for us, but these guys have one chance to do this, and they should do what's best for them. what you think about it.

@freescooter you couldn't have a worse take on this. He has more information on the program than you ever will. And he walked away from what was obviously a sinking ship. The fact he didn't go to one of the other schools recruiting him, and instead took a year off and is now back at UConn shows how much he wants to be a Husky.
and
PS, every single kid on the team needs to "earn" it. Nobody should be given anything. Including Pindell and Skanes.

Reaction Score
Hogwash. He had a scholarship and a chance to play. He didn't take it. He walked out on 100 other guys who did show up. The excuses we heard were he missed his mommy or his girlfriend. Don't know the real reason but in my view he doesn't get a free pass. He wants to come back, fine. Walk on make the team and maybe EARN a scholarship. Also keep in mind that he has produced exactly zero at the college level. If he delivers, great. If not my guess is he'll quit again. We'll see. But I'm way more excited to see Pindell, Skanes the running back from Texas and how the oline produces under a real coach.
God get over yourself.

Reaction Score
Dumb

Reaction Score

Do you have a crush on him.............be honest........

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
A life of delusion

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom